1.    #1  
    Does anybody else has the problem I have with pTunes? It stutters every 10 - 15 seconds. A very short and subtle, but still annoying millisecond hesitation, that sounds like a quiet click. I am playing music from 4 GB SD card. Any ideas about the reason for this, and ways to fix?
    I kindly suggest a search. This is a problem on the 700P and you will find a lengthy thread on it.

I would provide a link but am on my treo.

FYI...per forum rules it is always best to search and post in the current thread rather than begin a new one. This helps consolidate topics and makes it easier for peopo find answers later.

good luck !
  3.    #3  
    Thank you so much. The reason I posted on this forum was that no advice given on Treo700p general forum worked for me, so I wanted to reach broader audience. By the way, since then I have solved the problem, and if you are interested - please check out my posting on Treo700p forum.
    no thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by komich
    Thank you so much. The reason I posted on this forum was that no advice given on Treo700p general forum worked for me, so I wanted to reach broader audience. By the way, since then I have solved the problem, and if you are interested - please check out my posting on Treo700p forum.
    Thanks Komich, I had a look at the other thread and found it useful
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway