1.    #1  
    http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductImages/tr700p_bc.jpg http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductI...V_TR700_DG.jpg

Seidio offers our popular battery covers with reset holes for your 700p. This seemingly simple cover is an answer to a long existing problem. Now, instead of completely removing the battery cover to reset your Treo, you can easily insert your reset pin through the reset hole on the battery cover!

Moreover, we now offer the battery cover in both colors to exactly match your Treo 700p, whether your carrier is Sprint or Verizon!

Please contact christinesilver@seidio.com or visit our website at www.seidioonline.com for more information on these products.
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 06/13/2006 at 10:33 AM.
    Ok, when is my order shipping?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ok, when is my order shipping?
    We are currently shipping the battery cover for Verizon 700P. Shipping will begin for Sprint 700P battery cover either tomorrow or the day after tomorrow. Thank you for the patience and business.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thanks for the update. I'll be ordering the Sprint cover.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by TR30
    Thanks for the update. I'll be ordering the Sprint cover.
    Shipping begins for sprint 700P battery cover with reset hole.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Is the fit any better than for the 650? I ordered one, thinking it would be the best thing ever. I was so tired of having to take it out of the case AND take the battery cover off.

Well, the colors didn't match. It was close, but not good enough. I figured, oh well, it'll be in the case anyway. But, it's a really tight fit also and makes the stylus harder to get out.

I could live with the color difference, but the fit is annoying.
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by davidg4781
    Is the fit any better than for the 650? I ordered one, thinking it would be the best thing ever. I was so tired of having to take it out of the case AND take the battery cover off.

Well, the colors didn't match. It was close, but not good enough. I figured, oh well, it'll be in the case anyway. But, it's a really tight fit also and makes the stylus harder to get out.

I could live with the color difference, but the fit is annoying.
    The current versions we are shipping should fit Treos very well so is the color match.

David Chang
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Ok, why hasn't my order shipped yet?
  9.    #9  
    Ok, why hasn't my order shipped yet?
    It was shipped today.
    Funny, still says my order is in progress when I log into my account...
    I got one of these but it's the wrong color. Oh well.
    Yikes, did they send you one for the other carrier's 700P?
    Yikes, did they send you one for the other carrier's 700P?
    I dont' know. I don't really care. Makes mine unique! :-)
    Yesterday I ordered the skin case + battery cover combo. I like the idea of having a reset hole on the skin case AND battery cover. Very convenient. Looking forward to its arrival.
    I got my Seidio reset hole battery cover for my Sprint 700P. It looks ok, but the edge of the battery cover that meets with the 700P's case on the end near the battery cover eject button, is really crooked and you can see it doesn't line up very nicely. The corners at the bottom that are next to the 700P's connector are kinda chipped looking. Also, there's a dark spot near the top left of the battery cover. Looks like a little of the paint from a Verizon battery cover got mixed in at that spot. I've been using my 700P naked once in awhile since I have a BSE on it now, but with the condition I received this battery cover in, I may use a case. It looks ugly when my 700P is sitting face down on my desk.

Finally, when I put this Seidio battery cover on, it doesn't click closed like the stock battery cover does so I don't know if it is actually securing itself.

I'd like to exchange this battery cover for another one that looks better.

David, you there?
    Last edited by IsLNdbOi; 06/18/2006 at 04:09 AM.
    Also, this Seidio battery cover's fit is very, very tight when used with the 2400mAh battery.
    I'm new to the Treo (650)...is it really necessary to reset the 700 often enough that this had to be developed? Does this same product exist for the Treo 650, or is the 650 somehow better and this was not a problem?
    Nope, it all started with the 650 and its memory problems. If your intrested heres the 650 version that came first with the skin combination,

http://www.seidioonline.com/index.as...ROD&ProdID=191
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Thanks! The day I ask that question, my 650 locks up and forces me to do a reset. I'll check that out right now.