Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sjjones
    The vaja case edge is flatter but sits up about same hgt, but the edge on the vaja (650 case) is closer to the keys!! all the way round!

I wear XL gloves so my fingers are not small and have NO issue with the keys.

All these worries for a $27.00 case (thats want invest paid), Check the website I am sure they have a return policy, its free shipping till the 17th, if you don't like it, its going to cost you $5 for the return shipping, each of us have wasted $5 in time talking and asking questions about the silly case???

The other option if you like the Vaja style of case ,buy one for a $125 then there is no worries.

I am completely happy with mine and its worth the $34 odd dollars I paid for it, sure its not an excact "VAJA" case but who cares, it works, its the style I like, and I can buy 4 to1 vaja

Please don't take my comments the wrong way, but i think i have answered all the questions (taken photo's) to the best of my ability, you either buy one or you don't??

Good luck Stephen

Wow what's all that about? I was just asking a simple question...
    The keyboard access looks fine. I like Vaja but they have gotten greedy with their pricing the past few years. No loyalty programs either. I will post once I receive which should be any day now.
    Just recived the case and it does NOT have a problem with key accessability and the case seems very sturdy. I would give thumbs up to this case
    www.podsplus.com vs. vaja. Nice find.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    Investwisely: Did you get the 650 case or the 700 case?

Thanks for the help.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    700p
    Here is the correct link to the case i Have. http://www.podsplus.com/index.cfm?fu...Product_ID=210
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Glad to see it worked for you also, still very happy with mine.
    Last edited by sjjones; 06/23/2006 at 05:42 AM.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    I just got the case, and wow it's bulky. I guess the online pictures make this case look thinner, and i swear the pictures i've seen of the genuine vaja are thinner than this.

oh well, i'll try using it out for a few days. The keyboard is not blocked at ALL.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Trust me the vaja is the same size. Both cases add bulk
    I agree. I love this case and the openess is super.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely
    I agree. I love this case and the openess is super.

Thats why I brought a second (when brought xtra clips) but i don't think I'll be using it for long time!!
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    the openness is very cool, I had an old smartphone experts case for my old 650, and it made typing terrible. This one works very well. I'm suprised vaja doesn't have a removable belt clip like this case.
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    yOyOYoo, are you talking about the PodsPlus 650 or the 700 case?

Since it seems like the 700 case is better and the 650 and 700 are so close in size, I wonder if the 650 would fit in the 700 case?
    Last edited by 4ster; 07/18/2006 at 11:22 PM.
    Safety and happiness can only come from individuals, classes, and nations being honest and fair and kind to each other.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    4ster, i'm talking about the podsplus 700 with my sprint 700P.

I'm not sure about the 650 fitting in the case, but I don't see how it'd be a problem.
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by 4ster
    yOyOYoo, are you talking about the PodsPlus 650 or the 700 case?

Since it seems like the 700 case is better and the 650 and 700 are so close in size, I wonder if the 650 would fit in the 700 case?
    The 650 does not fit, for some reason its does not slide all the way in? (even with Pushing)
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I have ordered the PodsPlus 650 case with the flip cover. It is to arrive Monday, and I will post a little review then.
    - C.S. Lewis
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    hey guys, for the clip on the back, does the screw go ALL the way in?

it appears as if my screw leaves threading behind, and can't screw in any further. Is this defective? Like when I screw it in as much as possible, there is stil about 2mm of threading showing. Normal or not?
    Global Posts
    293 Global Posts
    I got my PodsPlus flip case for the 650 early today (go USPS!). It is exactly the same as the Extremepda case, so it looks nice, fits tightly, but makes it hard to type.
    - C.S. Lewis
    I just got my PodPlus 650 (non-flip) case today. Overall it seems pretty good. The one thing I dont care for is the opening for the led does not line up very well. I can barely see the led at all. I like to be able to see it especially when online and just to monitor that it is not establishing a data transfer on its own. Getting used to typing with the case on will take some time. I ordered the BSE full body protection and I am now concerened that once it is applied it will not fit in the case. Anyone know for sure?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    hey guys, for the clip on the back, does the screw go ALL the way in?

it appears as if my screw leaves threading behind, and can't screw in any further. Is this defective? Like when I screw it in as much as possible, there is stil about 2mm of threading showing. Normal or not?

I know what your talking about, my case did not come with one, it did not really worry me.

Then I ordered and extra clip and the screw supplied with the clip had a washer?

You could call Podsplus they might send you a washer if it concerns you
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast