1.    #1  
    This is my 2nd one and both are doing the same thing. I lose connection when im not using the phone. If I have my phone in the right pocket and the headset on the left ear I get static. Anyone else with the same issue. I think it might be a problem with my phone.
  2.    #2  
    Ok I just found out on another thread that the 640 as well as the 510 disconnects from the 700p. Shucks..I got this one real cheap too. Oh well.
  3.    #3  
    Ok just found if I turn bluetooth Visibility to "visible" on the phone then I rarely lose connection when idled. It's default "hidden".
    That sux, I just got my 510 about 2 weeks before getting the 700P and I was really happy with how the 510 stayed connected with my 650, and now, as you mention, the 510 keeps dropping out, I have to re-pair the phone and headset and on occaision reboot the phone. Hope it gets fixed in an update.
    Thanks
    Have the Discovery 640. Same thing. Drops the BT connection. Haven't used it since. Come on Palm, get out the ROM update.
    I have not had a single problem with my 640.
    Have you guys tried setting the BT to visible? Does it drop when it's set to visible?
  8.    #8  
    See my previous post. Setting it to visible should allow it to stay connected. Although I did experience 1 time when it disconnected. Before it was set to visible I was disconnecting every 5 min. Now it would stay connected pretty much all day. I've been checking every 30 min or so.
  9.    #9  
    Ok I just lost connection 5 min after using the phone.