1.    #1  
    I need help! I have a Motorola H500 BT Headset. I can initially pair the headset and it will work fine. Once I either turn off the BT on the 700p via the BT Manager or if I turn off the BT Headset....when I turn them back on...I can redial the last number from the headset and hang up from the headset but theres no sound from the headset.....it comes out via the handset earpiece. Even when I try to repair....no luck....it tells me that the the headset has paired successfully but no sound from the headset just the earpiece. I have found the ONLY way to get the Headset and the phone paired is to reset the phone everytime I want to use my headset. Does this happen to anyone else and is there a fix to this....Thanks....
    This happened to me. I had to backup and do hard reset then restore.
    Quote Originally Posted by aznmode
    This happened to me. I had to backup and do hard reset then restore.
    I don't know if that's the reason in my case because I can use my scala 500(bluetooth 1.1) all the time without this ever happening , but when I use my jabra bt500( bluetooth 1.2) it happens every 2nd or 3rd time in which case a soft reset works until it happens again, really annoying.
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    I am having the same issue with an H500 - anyone have any insight? Fixes?