1.    #1  
    Dunno if this is a bug with Chatter or what, but whenever I receive an email with links in them (TC forum subscription / thread updates for example) and I scroll all the way down to the bottom, once I hit one of the links, it automatically goes to that link ie. it acts as if I stopped on that link and pressed the middle of the 5-way or tapped it with my stylus.

Anyone else exprienced this? I'm using the latest official release of Chatter w/ my Sprint 700P.
  2.    #2  
    Anyone?
    Nope, I just sent myself a long email and didn't experience any difficulty. I deleted the message on the desktop and it was gone within two seconds on the Treo. Ben
  4.    #4  
    Huh? Are you responding to my question? Mine is about Chatter automatically opening links in emails.
    It was a misread on that. No, mine does not automagically open links. I have been using the betas...sorry about that. Ben
    My demo has been doing that especially if I hold down on the 5way left or right.
  7.    #7  
    Ok so there are two of us who are experiencing this automatic link opening. bcoutlander, do you have a 650 or 700P?

Anyone else experiencing this?
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IsLNdbOi
    Ok so there are two of us who are experiencing this automatic link opening. bcoutlander, do you have a 650 or 700P?

Anyone else experiencing this?
    I am not having any issues (700p), but have you thought about posting this over on the chatter website?
    Heh... Now mine doesn't do it....