1.    #1  
    I'm trying to figure out how to setup DUN on my laptop with my Treo 650 unlocked. I have the Cingular MediaNet unlimited plan.

I did a search and I looked through a few threads but I still couldn't set it up the whole way.

I got as far as pairing my Treo 650 with my Linksys USBBT100 that is connected to my laptop. I had a few issues with the drivers from XP, but I solved that problem.
    Now, I don't know where to go next, what settings to put in and where.
    Can somebody please give me a step by step on what I have to do next?

Thank you in advance.
    Is this because you want to tether?
  3.    #3  
    yes
    There is an app for it called PDANet. Check it out. It works well for me.
    You can't use DUN under the Cingular MEdiaNet Plan. It will look like it's connecting, but you won't get authorized. You have to trade up to the full PDA package (at double the price).
    I use MediaNet with DUN all the time. I think there is a good step by step at shadowmite.com. Search there and here, and make sure you use the specific settings for Cingular.
    NiceGPSuperior1 is a free GPS program, now with the ability to save your map! Get more info here. It's free! If you like this app and want to encourage development, you can donate from the web page link.

NiceDrudgeReader is a fast, simple reader for The Drudge Report. It is only $0.99, so check it out, too! More info here.

Search for "Nice" in the app catalog to see all my apps.
  7.    #7  
    I think I got it. It wasn't as hard as I thought, I only had to enter the username, password and a phone number, and it connected right the way.