Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1.    #1  
    Any software out there to forward my SMS messages to another line? With my Sprint account, I can forward my calls to another phone, but my SMS messages stay put on my Treo. I am contemplating getting another phone just to carry arround when I'm exercising or out and about. I would just intermittently forward my calls to the smaller phone. But it's kinda useless without sms forwarding.

    I could even utilize and "auto-reply" program that sends an automatic message as a reply to incoming texts suchas "contact me at this #, blah blah blah."

    Does anyone know of a program like this, or is there some kind developer that thinks they would be able to make an program to do this?

    thanks.
  2. #2  
    Shark Message will allow you to send a text message automatically to any call. You can customize it to say what ever you want. www.ludustech.com
    700pInIt
    Last edited by 700pInIt; 06/13/2006 at 12:59 PM.
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
  3.    #3  
    so, in my scenario, the calls are being forwarded to another number. I need a program to forward or relay sms messages to another number.
  4. #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by 700pInIt
    Shark Message will allow you to send a text message automatically to any call. You can customize it to say what ever you want. www.ludastech.com
    700pInIt
    Where can I find Shark Message. Your link didn't work.

    Thanks
  5. #5  
    http://www.ludustech.com/ Try this I just did and it worked. Hope this helps
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
  6. #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by zyprexa View Post
    so, in my scenario, the calls are being forwarded to another number. I need a program to forward or relay sms messages to another number.
    I could use this too. Any thoughts?
  7. #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by zyprexa View Post
    Any software out there to forward my SMS messages to another line? With my Sprint account, I can forward my calls to another phone, but my SMS messages stay put on my Treo. I am contemplating getting another phone just to carry arround when I'm exercising or out and about. I would just intermittently forward my calls to the smaller phone. But it's kinda useless without sms forwarding.

    I could even utilize and "auto-reply" program that sends an automatic message as a reply to incoming texts suchas "contact me at this #, blah blah blah."

    Does anyone know of a program like this, or is there some kind developer that thinks they would be able to make an program to do this?

    thanks.
    Have you been able to find an app for the Treo to allow you to forward SMS from one phone to another?

Posting Permissions