1.    #1  
    OK, simple question. How is the phone quality? This was a hangup for me in the past. Like to hear your feedback as phone quality is very important to me.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pingman
    OK, show how is the phone?
    huh?
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    huh?
    awesome avatar Scary...

My phone quality on my 700p is choice...
    at&t iPhone3G
    Show far, show good...

Volume's louder than the 650, I've logged about 40-50 calls (not statistically useful). No static or dropped calls. Signal strength (RSSI) is equal or slightly better than my 650 side-by-side. I'm in West Michigan, so obviously your mileage may vary.
    First impressions are that the phone is clearer than the 650. Speaker phone on mine also doesn't have any rattles....
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    So far so good. Reception is great, sound is nice and clear, no static at all. The sound is louder as well too. I love it..
    Remember, this is my opinion ! We all have a right to our own.....

Treo's 650-800..NOW,
    Palm Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    awesome avatar Scary...
    You should put the same effect on your avatar, KStewart.

My 700p rocks! Not only that, it's better than anybody elses! I'm getting 14MB/sec connections for only $0/month on Sprint's little known ZERO plan (sprint.com/zero). I downloaded the entire internet using a SanDisk 4 Petabyte card (requires special drivers)...

and so far, only one reset!

But I think it was from the 700w emulator I was running at the time.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    You should put the same effect on your avatar, KStewart.
    scary says:
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

"To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-

Quote Originally Posted by KStewart
    awesome avatar Scary...

My phone quality on my 700p is choice...
    And so is your damed avatar. She brings a smile to my face each time you post.
    Global Posts
    829 Global Posts
    So far so good here also.