Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Don't know what happened but I cannot find my new 700p...I called lockline and they are not sure if they even have it in stock

Does anyone know off hand if lockline has the new 700 in stock? If they send me a 650 I will do a backflip and kill myself
    If they don't have it in stock you may end up with a PPC 6700. They give you a "comparable" phone, and that may be the closest being a smartphone with evdo.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by enynite
    If they don't have it in stock you may end up with a PPC 6700. They give you a "comparable" phone, and that may be the closest being a smartphone with evdo.
    That's really going to suck.

I hope I'm not the only one on here that made a claim on this phone already
    Global Posts
    598 Global Posts
    Can't find it? Are you mad (crazy)?

Joe
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by quake97
    Can't find it? Are you mad (crazy)?

Joe
    I usually keep my phone on viabrate. All of a sudden it's gone...maybe it grew feet and walked away
    If you bought it with a credit card, you may have 90 day protection against "stolen" items.
    Global Posts
    24 Global Posts
    Just found out, they actually shipped me a 700p. Thank god!
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Igor911
    Don't know what happened but I cannot find my new 700p...I called lockline and they are not sure if they even have it in stock

Does anyone know off hand if lockline has the new 700 in stock? If they send me a 650 I will do a backflip and kill myself

I dont understand... You called lockline and they told you they didn't have it in stock...

Then you ask if anyone off hand knows if lockline has the 700p in stock...????

Confusion... Did you call or didn't you call? Doesnt make sense to me...