1.    #1  
    I have two bluetooth enabled units (Sprint Treo 700p and a Nextel Blackberry 7520).

Are there any bluetooth headsets that I can pair both phones with the headset?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Plantronics Voyager 510
    The jabra bt-800 can store pairing information for up to 8 devices
    STAR TAC w/TIMPORT ORGANIZER>I300>I330>TREO600>TREO650>TREO700>TREO755P
  4.    #4  
    Well there is a new version of the 510 (version G Black and Silver) vs the older version (version A Grey and Silver) that may have addressed several Treo 700* user complaints. Scouring the web for the best price for the version G now.
    Wish me luck.
    I hope it works, I may convince the company to buy me the office connector for it.
    ===============================
    Sprint Visor Phone -> Sprint Treo 300 ->
    Sprint Treo 650-> Sprint 700p
    So I can accurately say,
    I've seen it ALL!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeVisorMan
    I have two bluetooth enabled units (Sprint Treo 700p and a Nextel Blackberry 7520).

Are there any bluetooth headsets that I can pair both phones with the headset?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
    Plantronics Discovery 640
  6. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    most headsets pair with multiple devices... I paired my HBH662 with my 700p, 650, PowerBook, gf's iBook, and I've also paired with her razr v3c... the razr works differently though, it maintains the connection, so when it's connected with the razr it can't be used with other devices...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by ayn
    most headsets pair with multiple devices... I paired my HBH662 with my 700p, 650, PowerBook, gf's iBook, and I've also paired with her razr v3c... the razr works differently though, it maintains the connection, so when it's connected with the razr it can't be used with other devices...

They're talking about something like Plantronics' "Multipoint" feature where you can use the headset simultaneously with two devices.
  8. ayn
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Oh ok, oopsie... my bad... I should've read the original post more thoroughly...
    Verizon Treo 700p w/ Martin Fields and Best Skin Ever film (sold)
    Quote Originally Posted by OldTymeVisorMan
    Well there is a new version of the 510 (version G Black and Silver) vs the older version (version A Grey and Silver) that may have addressed several Treo 700* user complaints. Scouring the web for the best price for the version G now.
    Wish me luck.
    I hope it works, I may convince the company to buy me the office connector for it.
    I seriously doubt the new headset will fix the problems. In fact, I hope that the new headset doesn't work any better! There is something very wrong with the Treo 700 BT implenmentation (among other things) that PALM needs to fix. Palm can't expect every BT manufacturer to reissue every headset so that it will work with the buggy 700. The only company that should be bending over backwards to make BT work on the Treo 700 is Palm.