1.    #1  
    Hi...

Can anyone tell me how to get mny LOCKED purchased ringtones from my 650 to the 700p?

Is there a file inf ilez I can send...

They are no longer on Sprints site, and it seems Spritn has abandoned polyphonic ringtones for 99 cents to offer real music ones for 2.50!

Can anyone tell me how to unlock those old pokyphonic ringtone files or to get them to the 700P somehow?

(They are not in my sprint content manager anymore)

Thanks

Mike
    If you still have your 650 open up filez, find the file, click details then send.. via BT
    Can an intelligence create another intelligence more intelligent than itself? Are we more intelligent than the evolutionary process that created us? In turn, will the intelligence that we are creating come to exceed that of its creator?

[ Treo 650 on Sprint ]
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by yoskater
    If you still have your 650 open up filez, find the file, click details then send.. via BT
    The system Ringtones when inported into the T650 go into one file someplace.. They are not listed individually with files.

Does anyone know which file contains all the 650 ringtones, and if I can send that file to the 700 without having issues and it will tak emylocked ringtones with it?

Thanks for the help

Mike
  4.    #4  
    OK to answer my own question...

ALL of the ringtones are in this neat little (or not little) file called midi_ringtones.

I used FILEZ to send the one from my 650 to the 700p...

It replaced all the 700 ringtones witht he 650 ones, including the locked ones) which is fine.....

Now Im set

Mike

PS - Want to save your text mesages.. there is a file for all the text messages too you can send over.