1.    #1  
    For those of you having problems with the hard keys and Agendus 10.07. There's a solution, other than buying Version 11 (not released yet)!

* Swap buttons. Use Phone for Agendus, Calendar for phone.
    * Delete Agendus Btn1 file using McFile or Filez.
    * Go to Pref-Buttons and set Calendar Button to Agendus.
    * Launch Agendus using Calendar Button.
    * Go to Agendus Preferences Buttons & pick the 2nd button for Agendus.
    * Set the within Agendus mode to anything you like.

I've done this on two 700p's having the mapping problem and it worked great. Be sure to follow it in this order as switching the steps may not work. I tried several methods before getting to this....not sure if it survives a reset....

[Update] I've read several users doing a hard reset to recover their button mappings after deleting Agendus. Don't. Deleting the Agendus Btnx (1-4) is the key.
    Last edited by Ohmster; 06/12/2006 at 10:16 AM.
    PIII,PIIIx,V,Vx,M505,M515,TT,T3,650,700p=>>iPhone
    There's more to life than technology....but not a whole lot more
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster
    For those of you having problems with the hard keys and Agendus 10.07. There's a solution, other than buying Version 11 (not released yet)!
    Good post! I've already gone the LudusP route, but good stuff to know.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Are your alarms working with 10.7? Mine wouldn't, so I upgraded to 11 and now they work.
  4.    #4  
    Quote Originally Posted by blulite
    Are your alarms working with 10.7? Mine wouldn't, so I upgraded to 11 and now they work.
    Yes, mine are.
    Quote Originally Posted by blulite
    Not sure what I am missing here, but the latest version of Agendus Pro is 10.07. 11.0 has not yet been announced or even hinted at. Or as previously stated, what am I missing here?

Thanks.
  6.    #6  
    11.0 was still in Beta test last time I checked.
    I have been using Agendus for a long time now and am feed up with the BS. Sure the 700p just came out great, Give them time to update good. What I am sick of is everytime you have an issue with hotsync the answer is well..... Disable that in the conduit manager. I just wish they would update the app and maybe test it. Or post it somewhere like here to have a mass test. This mapping issue is just another bug. LudusP does fix it just fine though.
    700pInIt
    Palm Pro > Plam VII > m130 > T3 > T5 > LifeDrive > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > 700w
    Holly crap who knew these Treo thingys were so cool!
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Ohmster

* Swap buttons. Use Phone for Agendus, Calendar for phone.
    * Delete Agendus Btn1 file using McFile or Filez.
    * Go to Pref-Buttons and set Calendar Button to Agendus.
    * Launch Agendus using Calendar Button.
    * Go to Agendus Preferences Buttons & pick the 2nd button for Agendus.
    * Set the within Agendus mode to anything you like.

I've done this on two 700p's having the mapping problem and it worked great. Be sure to follow it in this order as switching the steps may not work. I tried several methods before getting to this....not sure if it survives a reset....

[Update] I've read several users doing a hard reset to recover their button mappings after deleting Agendus. Don't. Deleting the Agendus Btnx (1-4) is the key.

I did'nt have any luck, maybe I did it wrong. I did not quite understand what you meant by the first instruction. Thanks
  9.    #9  
    Fabulus,

First step is to set the buttons using the Button tab in Preferences. Change Button 2 (Calendar) to Phone. At this point, the Phone button should be launching Agendus and Calendar button, the Phone. This is provided you had Agendus mapped to the second button through Agendus or through it's Installer.
    Hi Guys,
    I am wondering if anyone can help me with this problem. I just installed the new Agendus 10.07 on my 700P and during the 2nd hotsync it kept telling me that duplicate "PIM" (Calendar and Address Book+ some others for memo,etc.) were trying to be synced and to manually turn off one of them.
    Well I turned one set off automatically. However, I than tried to have the Yahoo Intellisync sync with my yahoo account and it would not do it.
    Does anyone have any suggestions for me. I have used intellysinc for a long time and would like to have it keep syncing with my PDA.

Thanks,
    Michael
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    Ohmster, it worked like a charm You are the man!!!!!!! Now what will I do with Ludus........oh well, it was only $5.
  12.    #12  
    It does survive a reset, but when you go the 'Buttons' within Preferences, it sometimes magically defaults back to Calendar. Just toggle it back to Agendus Pro and you're ready to go...
    Global Posts
    316 Global Posts
    I reset it twice and everything is fine