View Poll Results: What Launcher do you use?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Built-in Palm OS launcher

42 37.84%
  • 3rd Party Application Launcher

69 62.16%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    Curious to see what application launchers everyone is using. Do you use a 3rd party app or the built-in one.
    "Someone call the Whambulance"
    Photo Blog
    My Space
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    WooHoo... 3rd party is dominating this poll!

Presently: LauncherX 1.2.17 for me.
    Long time ZLauncher user.
    I have a licence for ZLauncher and Megalauncher but I only use the one built in . I spent 20 minutes setting up ZLauncher when my T700 arrived but then deleted it a few days later,,,,,, the're just not needed.

Tem
    ZLauncher. I used it on my 650. I like the UI, the ability to customize and the file manager is excellent.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    LauncherX rules.
    ZL its a great file manager with delete entire prog function, makes shortcuts to home screen, has cool skins, plugins - today, calender, yada yada yada. Very responsive support. Look at how fast they brought out the beta to help us 700p folks.
    I wish there was a weather plugin without having to do a trial of 4 cast for ZL. Oh well.
    Launcher X all the way.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    I used to use LauncherX. Tried Zlauncher quite a few times and never really likes it.

Finally I spent time however and like the fact that I can have plugins (Today) on a tab as well as be able to change the ico for programs. Built in browser is a plus with zip files as well as the fact that I can run things from the card.

I modifies the look to be simpler than the bas and overall I now like it a lot.
    OT: is there a way to make URL shortcuts in ZLauncher? and..how to?
    Global Posts
    285 Global Posts
    Very long time LauncherX user (launch'em and launcheriii days). It is not bloated, lets me access what is on the card and create "shortcuts" to what is on the card so that conduits still work.
    LauncherX!
    Newton 120 > PalmPilot Pro > Palm III > Visor Deluxe > Visor Prism > Treo 90 > Treo 600 (Sprint) > Treo 700p (Verizon)
    ----------------------------Nokia 5160------------------> Motorola V8160 ^
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Zlauncher!!!!
    Combination of Resco Explorer and HiLauncher.
    Built-in Palm OS launcher. The only thing missing for me personally is the ability to assign different icons. Other than that, I like the built-in launcher.
    The combination of LauncherX and McPhling on my phone(s) has been unbeatable! Tried ZLauncher and it was a nice launcher.....FOR ME TO **** ON! (spoken as Triumph the insult comic dog)
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Initate for me....
    Used LauncherX for the 600...
    Used ZLauncher for the 650...
    Went back to LauncherX on my 700p.
    I thought Launcher X was going to be final today??
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast