View Poll Results: What Launcher do you use?

Voters
111. You may not vote on this poll
  • Built-in Palm OS launcher

42 37.84%
  • 3rd Party Application Launcher

69 62.16%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts
    Zlauncher
    LauncherX here.
    Anyone using appshelf? I don't have a Treo yet, but I prefer this launcher, and it will be a deciding point on if I get a 700p or not.
    Launcher X...and before that LIII
    Exterminate!

Palm Pilot-> Palm Pilot 1MG upgrade-> Palm IIIx-> Visor Deluxe-> Visor Prism-> Clie N610c-> Verizon Kyocera 7135-> Verizon Treo 600-> Sprint Treo 650 -> Sprint Treo 700p -> Sprint Touch -> Sprint Diamond
    I've used ZLauncher for years now and like the file capabilities. However, when you talk about launching programs I've come to the conclusion that nothing beats the built in favorite buttons. Whatever I can't launch from the hard buttons, I set up as a favorite button and I have about 14 other apps I launch from time to time. It's really just two button to push, 1. the phone button, and 2. the letter I've chosen for that app. Don't have to take out the stylus. I was using McPhling to launch programs but it wasn't as quick as the good ole favorites system built in.
    Ya, that's what I like about the built in launcher. I can launch any program by pressing home, the first letter of the app, or first 2 letters, then OK. Its so fast because I can press those 3 or 4 buttons without thinking, barely looking at the device and as fast as my thumb can move with no need to wait for the screen to change views which in the 700p's case is extremely fast!
    LauncherX works great in my 700p.
    LauncherX gets my vote on my 700p.
    Casey
    Sprint 755p, 700p, 650 - I am not a geek! Really!
    Quote Originally Posted by IceBergEB
    Anyone using appshelf? I don't have a Treo yet, but I prefer this launcher, and it will be a deciding point on if I get a 700p or not.
    buggy and rough around the edges on my 700p sprint
    Treoing & Loving it
    HI-LAUNCHER and INITIATE ROCK!!!!!!!!
    Hilauncher
    !! uNo.....DoS.....tReO!!

http://www.myspace.com/ljj8503
    Launcher X for me, it simply works great on my 700p.
    Still loyal to Zlauncher

Fred
    Global Posts
    789 Global Posts
    650=zl
    700p=lx
    Another vote for LauncherX.
    "It is the soldier, not the reporter who has given us the freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us the freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who gives us the freedom to demonstrate. It is the soldier who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the protester to burn the flag." -- Father Dennis Edward O'Brien, Sergeant, USMC
    2Day and Initiate, with 2day set to "letters" "start Initiate."
    Laissez Faire
    Palm Launcher
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    iSpin 1.8 or Megalauncher 6.1
    I used to use Launch'em - switched to Launcher X for my Treo
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    LauncherX
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast