well i hope to be welcomed into the wounderous world of treo this week. i just ordered my treo 700 from sprint tonight. retentions rocks. i didn't get as good of deal as others but i did save like $300 bucks from what i thought i was going to spend.

i come from the ppc-6700 and am tired of missing calls. i know the treo has problems as well but i have heard the phone part is dependable.

my first concern is with the switch. i have vision with my 6700 for $10 a month. it the $20 vision with unlimed data for half price. thay gave it to me for half price cause thay couldn't give me sprint tv or mms due to the phone i was buying.

i was asking for POWER vision for sprint tv to be added to my account. i wanted the unlimited version which i though was $25 a month. she said " you all ready have the power vision with unlimited data that will give you sprint tv when you get the new phone. all i have to do is call to activeate it when i recieve the phone. what do you guys think? could i have the POWER vision unlimited right now on my 6700 and not know it? could i be lucky enough to get all this for $10 a month?

thanks for any help or insight, cody