Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    I previously owned a Treo 600 and the back button in Blazer worked just like it does on other browsers I've used. If I used the back button several times in a row, it would sequentially take me backwards in my browser history.

Now that I've moved to the Treo 700p (Sprint), the back button doesn't seem to work right. If I browse around and then try to press the back button several times, it justs alternates between the last page and the current page. Does this make sense to anybody else? Is this the normal behavior for this button? If so, is there a way to make this work more like all other browsers?
    It works normally for me.

Also, the "n" key works as your "forward" action.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    I recently had some trouble with the back function as well. As a partial workaround, tap and hold on the back arrow to display the drop down menu which lists your most recent pages, then click the one you want.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR
    tap and hold on the back arrow to display the drop down menu which lists your most recent pages, then click the one you want.
    Thanks for the tip! I didn't realize this feature was present (no, I haven't read the fine manual) and was just wishing for it today. WAIT! My wish has come true. Gotto go buy a lotto ticket!
    UniPalmer
    -------------
    It's not the heat; it's the stupidity!
    I have some issues with the back, but it is only on sites that seem to refresh and forward me to another page or something. Otherwise it backes me up in sequence.
    While we're on the subject, anyone ever clicked a link, gone to the page and found that they don't have the option to go BACK anymore? As if opening in a new browser window on the desktop. This happened to me once or twice.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR
    While we're on the subject, anyone ever clicked a link, gone to the page and found that they don't have the option to go BACK anymore? As if opening in a new browser window on the desktop. This happened to me once or twice.
    Happens on mine.

Sprint Pre & Motorola H300 BT headset

Dead devices: Palm Pro; Palm III; Treo 600, 650, 700p, 755p; Centro
    Yes, I finally updated my tagline!
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by wareynolds
    I have some issues with the back, but it is only on sites that seem to refresh and forward me to another page or something. Otherwise it backes me up in sequence.
    This could be the key. I've only really noticed this on dallasmorningnews.com/pda. That's about the only place I find myself backing up several pages at a time. I'll test this on other sites and see if maybe it is only happening on this site.

Thanks for pointing this out.
    Maybe the page is large enough to cause the browser cache to be flushed so that only the current/and or previous pages are available?
    Palm III > HS Visor > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750 > Treo Pro > PrePlus GSM

"95% of all software issues are due to USER ERROR."
    this same crap happens on my 755. oh wait it is the exact same as 700p post firmware update. freaking Palm are idiots.
    The backspace button on the keyboard also goes back through previous webpages. Great for no-stylus browsing.
    Coming atcha from Phil a del phi a

Nokia 6160 --> Sony Ericsson T610 --> Treo 700p
    Perfect...all this time, I had been using Menu-B for going to previous webpages...Also, just hitting the "n" key allows you to go forward...

Perfect, "backspace key" and "n" are great single key shortcuts....anymore single key shortcuts for Blazer?

Quote Originally Posted by The UnDoug View Post
    The backspace button on the keyboard also goes back through previous webpages. Great for no-stylus browsing.
    Quote Originally Posted by RawsonDR View Post
    That's not a Blazer issue, it's the way the web page is designed. I get that from certain pages even on a PC.
    Bob Meyer
    I'm out of my mind. But feel free to leave a message.