1.    #1  
    I am looking for a new case for my Treo 700P. I have had Vaja on my old 650 but I am looking for a less costly solution. I have narrowed down to Sena Magnetic Flipper http://www.senacases.com/cart/home.php?cat=393
    and Energy Leaf http://www.cases.com/eltr700.htm

I am worried about the stiching outside the screen area on Sena who have had issues but supposedly corrected and the Energy Leaf, I cannot find any reviews or anything about the company.

Any opinions would be appreciated.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    The energy leaf looks exactly like the Smartphone Experts treo hardcase + a flap cover, similar to that of the vaja.

It appears that the bottom of the case greatly hinders typing on the treo. I got one of those smartphone expert cases, and i hate the way it interferes with the way i type. Sure it is possible to type with it, but it makes it a bit more difficult and not as smooth.

i am currently trying to sell that case for $20. Anyways, I'd get the SENA if those are your only two choices, as it does not interfere with typing. Also the new Vaja cases do not interfere with the keyboard either.
  3.    #3  
    I liked my Vaja but I did note that I lost a little of the silver paint on the side of the 650 after a year and a half due to the stitching rubbing when I removed it from the case. My other choice is Smart Experts Crystal Case when it is released but now I have seen complaints of the hinges not holding near the antenna.
    Quote Originally Posted by investwisely
    I liked my Vaja but I did note that I lost a little of the silver paint on the side of the 650 after a year and a half due to the stitching rubbing when I removed it from the case. My other choice is Smart Experts Crystal Case when it is released but now I have seen complaints of the hinges not holding near the antenna.
    The silver paint rubbing issue has been resolved with the new cases.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Those $100+ Vaja cases caused paint wearing?
    I went with the sena combo. I did some research and the sena issue is fixed now. out of all of the cases, I felt that I found more people that were happy with sena than the other cases. mine is still in the mail, I will let you know what I think when it comes in.
    "So long and thanks for all the Treos!"
    Anyone have a discount code for Sena? I would like to order the combo case also.
    Thanks,

Mark

Palm III > Palm Vx > Sony Clie PEG760N > Kyocera 7135 > Treo 600 > Treo 650
  8.    #8  
    Yes, my Vaja even removed a few small areas of paint from the silver portion of the TREO, not bad though. I am surprised there is not any information or feedback on the Energy Leaf flip case which is similar to Vaja but 1/3 the price.
    Probably because most here have never heard of Energy Leaf...