1.    #1  
    My apologies if this has been covered somewhere else, but I really was not sure what to search on for this question. I would like to be able to set my 700p to always default to chatteremail when I come out of standby mode. (I am calling standby mode what the unit is in when the screen light dims and I have to hit the keyguard) Does anyone know if this is possible. Thanks in advance.
    Quote Originally Posted by poncharello
    My apologies if this has been covered somewhere else, but I really was not sure what to search on for this question. I would like to be able to set my 700p to always default to chatteremail when I come out of standby mode. (I am calling standby mode what the unit is in when the screen light dims and I have to hit the keyguard) Does anyone know if this is possible. Thanks in advance.
    If the Mail Button is assigned to Chattermail, then hit the Mail button to bring it out of "Screen Off" It will open Chattermail, and then ask you to hit the center button to keep the screen on.
  3.    #3  
    good enough for me. i've had this thing 2 days now and am addicted. thanks for the help, and thanks even more for not making me look like a complete *****.
    Glad to help. This is one of the unpublished neat things that are different from the 650