1.    #1  
    Can someone please give me the rundown on the the possibility of Sprint catching us tethering using PDAnet or the hack? What is the likelihood and if Sprint is monitoring for abuses like with regular Vision before, what is excessive? Thank you in advance.
    SEARCH...this has been covered SEVERAL times.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Merlyn_3D
    SEARCH...this has been covered SEVERAL times.
    It's buried in this mass here...at points, I am finding inconsistent answers or facetous remarks, so I just don't know the answer after looking. Thanks for the advise though...
    Your questions are far too vague to get a reasonable answer. What does "please give me the rundown on the the possibility of Sprint catching us tethering using PDAnet or the hack" mean? What type of response are you expecting? Is it possible Sprint will catch you? Sure, but you already knew that. "What is the likelihood and if Sprint is monitoring for abuses...?" Pretty darn likely. "What is excessive?" Maxing out your bandwidth non-stop for a year straight is excessive. Have you heard of the term GIGO? Ask better questions and you might receive better answers.
    whoa there clipcarl. how about a nice answer? an asanine answer won't do anyone any good.
    Quote Originally Posted by genxar
    whoa there clipcarl. how about a nice answer? an asanine answer won't do anyone any good.
    That is a nice answer. I'm telling him he needs to ask better (more specific) questions in order to get useful answers here. What's "asanine" [sic] about that?
  7.    #7  
    Thanks, that's pretty much the rundown that I wanted.