1.    #1  
    Just realized this afternoon that my SD card is missing. (With backups of my main data store - bad thing .. also every Treo game I own, and my Ringtones.)

I know I had it Thursday evening, and I'm pretty sure Ringo started using the default ringtones Friday morning --- the Ringo tones are on the SD card.

If I could nail down the exact time of the eject, I could have a much better chance of finding it -- is there an internal Treo log of happenings that would include such information (or what ringtones were used for what call) --- or is there a place where Ringo would have reported not being able to access the SD card?

Thanks *sigh* -- hope I find it.
    Rizwan
    Well....i'm not able to help u find your card but if in the future u need a program to let u now that you card is out, this would be a good small program that helps. It saved my card a couple of times. Good luck with the finding.
    Install palmpuke. Everytime the card goes in an out you get your choice of can't miss sounds. Won't hlp you find your old card though.
    You can always use a emery board to file down the top edge of your SD card to keep it from accidently being ejected.

I used the blank SD card that came with my 650 as a template and I've never had a problem since.