1.    #1  
    I have myspace and everytime I check my mail, I cant send messages back to people. I would reply to what they wrote and then write what I have to say. Once I click send blazer makes the click sound but nothing happens. I did a soft reset and the same results, nothing. I also tried clicking the send button repeatedly but still nothing. Can someone try to reply to someone on myspace or does someone know whats wrong with blazer. 700w worked fine with myspace btw.
    Sounds like Blazer doesn't like the HTML or JavaScript used by Myspace. Try it with Opera Mini and see if it works better for you.
  3.    #3  
    I would like to keep blazer. Is there another fix?
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    I would like to keep blazer. Is there another fix?
    I can't think of any other fixes. But Opera Mini is pretty nice once you get used to it.
    Opera mini definitely has its ups and downs. You don't have to get rid of Blazer. Use mini only when you want.
    Try going to the page using blazer through webxcope.com. Some sites that don't work for me in blazer work with webxcope. Try it and see.
    You're further along than I am... I can't even log into myspace on my treo. But I couldn't on my 650 so I didn't sweat it much.
    If God brought you to it He'll bring you thru it!
  8.    #8  
    opera is working but on myspace it shows that i have messages when i really dont. opera is very fast too.
    I've never had a problem with myspace yet...I dont know why its not working for you guys
    Quote Originally Posted by cccablecompany
    opera is working but on myspace it shows that i have messages when i really dont. opera is very fast too.
    Did you try "refresh" Opera mini does a lot of redrawing.
    FWIW, MySpace crashes Firefox on my PC. I would not use it as a guide for measuring Blazer or any other browser.