1.    #1  
    I need a bluetooth adapter for my laptop and pc, does the 700p work with the Linksys BT100? Thanks
    Has anyone tried this? I cannot get mine to work.
    Charliec
    Anyone?
    Charliec
    Quote Originally Posted by feces View Post
    I need a bluetooth adapter for my laptop and pc, does the 700p work with the Linksys BT100? Thanks
    Yes, it does work with the 700p (and the 650). I use mine to connect my Treo to my home network to (1) hotsync, (2) access a shared drive via WiFile (to get files), and (3) connect to the Internet. It worked great with my 650 and now with my 700p.

Marc
    WOW - I cannot get it to work at all...anything at all unusual in the process of moving from T650 (it worked great on mine) to 700? Is this Sprint or Verizon? THANKS
    Charliec
    Quote Originally Posted by charliec View Post
    WOW - I cannot get it to work at all...anything at all unusual in the process of moving from T650 (it worked great on mine) to 700? Is this Sprint or Verizon? THANKS
    It's a Sprint 700p. No, nothing unusual. Just had to pair the new Treo with the PC (enter passcode on the PC and on the Palm...if you restored your 650 data onto your 700, maybe the 700 thinks it's already paired (but the PC is seeing a different MAC address so it's not allowing the connection) and that's the issue), and then duplicate the settings from the 650 onto the 700.

Marc
    slightly off topic but the dbt120 does work with some possible changes to the device manager. Check the rev number and mac address on your usb adapter and go to http://support.dlink.com/products/revision.asp. I was able to connect after erasing all hidden devices.

good luck