1.    #1  
    I am very happy with the speeds I am getting on my Sprint 700p. I was wondering if I set a proxy in blazer if it would be even faster? Thanks in advance.
    Jimmie Geddes
    slower!!
  3.    #3  
    really? I thought a proxy would speed things up?
    Jimmie Geddes
    nope i just tried about 8 of them.
    Out of the box, Blazer is already going through Sprint's proxy. You can bypass the proxy (see this thread) or use the Blazer advanced preferences to set an alternate proxy.

It's not surprising that setting a proxy doesn't yield big speed wins, since you're already using one.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    I think if you use a proxy like Skweezer etc that actually compresses and formats pages to mobile size, then it should speed things up even on the 700p fyi...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Best proxy is webxcope.com. I find it faster than skweezer or mobileleap.net/v2 and it formats the pages better.