1.    #1  
    It was a great idea but I'm not impressed with the functionality. I keep a lot of .pdf files for work on my Treo. I used palmPDF on my 650 and I've put it on my 700p now, too.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    It's hard to be objective after being accustomed to the old software. I find the DTG adequate for pdf viewing (maybe because I've never tried palm PDF), but maybe you can list some of the ways that palm PDF is better?
    DToG PDF viewer at least doesn't crash the Treo the way Adobe and Palm PDF do...
    I've used Palm PDF for quite some time and haven't had anywhere NEAR as many crashes from it as I have from Documents To Go (7). In fact, it's amazingly stable, though the whole PDF-viewing concept on small screens has major drawbacks - most PDFs need scrolling and magnification to do any serious reading.

Docs to go - at least on devices without enough internal memory (*cough* treo650 *cough*) - is barely able to handle a word file without bombing into a soft reset.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
  5.    #5  
    Quote Originally Posted by muncheroo
    It's hard to be objective after being accustomed to the old software. I find the DTG adequate for pdf viewing (maybe because I've never tried palm PDF), but maybe you can list some of the ways that palm PDF is better?
    I could be biased because I'm used to it and was expecting to be "wowed" by DTG, but...

palmPDF offers a search feature for jumping to key words or phrases
    it also supports links embedded in the .pdf file
    on my Treo it seems to load and move faster
    DTG doesn't seem to support panning around using the touchscreen
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    IMO, both palmPDF and Piscel Proviewer are both much better viewers for pdf's and other docs (proviewer) than DTG....

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    <moved>

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions