1.    #1  
    I can't get the directions to work on Handmark's On Demand maps and directions. I type in the address to and from, and click on "route" and nothing happens. A blank screen that says something along the lines of -133 miles, and that's it.

help.
    I have EXACTLY the same problem. Have you been able to fix it yet? I re-loaded the stupid thing at least twice and have had problems. I'm about to permanently delete as much of it as I can as it seems pretty worthless at this point.
    i downloaded this over the weekend, and have had good luck so far. it worked so well, i went ahead and bought the year's subscription. i have only had the 700p for a few days, but I will help anyway I can. Just be patient with me.
    guys, my apologies. I spoke too soon. I have not had any problems with Pocket Express. Sorry for the confusion.
    My teo 700Ps have this problem with ondemand directions and several other folks have reported this issue as well.

when I had trouble I found the thread by searching for "on demand" and reading the recent threads.

I deleted it and installed express instead. It works but I will go with the freebies instead. Look for the good thread listing all of the alternatives.

good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by poncharello
    guys, my apologies. I spoke too soon. I have not had any problems with Pocket Express. Sorry for the confusion.
    What about OnDemand...it is the same but different and is what the OP is referring to.
    if i am not mistaken the on demand is something sprint offers. i confused that program with pocket express, another handmark app. i have only used the express on my 700p.
    Quote Originally Posted by poncharello
    if i am not mistaken the on demand is something sprint offers. i confused that program with pocket express, another handmark app. i have only used the express on my 700p.
    That's why it works....the are almost the same app but the directions do not work with onDemand