1.    #1  
    My 650 just started the looping reset issue after months of no problems at all. I've tried the soft reset, the hard reset, and the zero out mem reset. None have recovered the treo. When I attempt the zero out mem reset, instead of the black screen, I get a Red Green Blue and White screen displaying "Bootload v 0.24" in the red bar. Nothing else happens.
    I've searched the archives for info on this to no avail.

Any advice? Anyone seen this Bootload screen before?

Thanks,
    Duc4Two
    Maybe you can use the ROMTool to revive your Treo...

Search these forums for info and how to do this.
    Quote Originally Posted by duc4two
    When I attempt the zero out mem reset, instead of the black screen, I get a Red Green Blue and White screen displaying "Bootload v 0.24" in the red bar. Nothing else happens.
    if you get the RGB screen, you need to reset it and try the "zero out reset" again - you probably moved the 5-way slightly off the "straight up" position. It needs to be *exactly* up when you do it. You will know you did good if you get a completely *blank* screen, no LED or anything. After a delay of seconds to minutes it'll reset itself and bring up the calibration wizard - you're home free.
    Treo 755s in good condition available on ebay for $50-$75. No need to pay for insurance or buy a Pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by Joad
    if you get the RGB screen, you need to reset it and try the "zero out reset" again - you probably moved the 5-way slightly off the "straight up" position. It needs to be *exactly* up when you do it. You will know you did good if you get a completely *blank* screen, no LED or anything. After a delay of seconds to minutes it'll reset itself and bring up the calibration wizard - you're home free.
    Thats how i got out of it when it happend to me back in the day, a battery disconnect reset also worth a go if you havnt already.
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Has been some time I did a battery reset on the treo 600... For got what are the keys.... Any want remembers? How about the treo 650 is a battery reset as simple as just taking out the battery and pressing the reset button>
    [Mid 1990's] Casio SF-7500 > Casio SF-9500 > Casio Planeo NX-6000 - Motorola 5200 > [1998] Palmpilot Pro - Ericsson GH388 > Palm Pilot Pro (2 MB) - Nokia 3210 > Palmpilot Pro (8 MB) - Ericsson GF788e > [1999] Handspring Visor Deluxe - Ericsson GF788e > [2001] Palm IIIC - Motorola V3688 - Nokia 8210 > [2002] Palm 505 - Motorola Timeport P7689 > [2004] Treo 600> [2005]Treo 600-Dell X50v[2006]Treo 650-Atom Pure