1.    #1  
    I've been trying for almost 2-weeks now -- all around town, and I continue to receive "unstable/too fast a result please choose a larger file" no matter which file size I run (I've tried them all!). I have even hard-reset my 700p and get the same results immediately thereafter. Clearing cache before running the test makes no difference. Anyone have any idea why it won't run?

By the way, I am in a metro area with full EVDO coverage but I can tell you that Blazer is not "too fast" as reported when I try to run the test. In fact, my browsing speed from web site to web site is unspectaculary slow, IMO.
    i've never received that error
    1 | 2
    Quote Originally Posted by fgkay
    I've been trying for almost 2-weeks now -- all around town, and I continue to receive "unstable/too fast a result please choose a larger file" no matter which file size I run (I've tried them all!).

I get the same message if I search for DSL reports with Google and then select it. Look in the address bar and if you see www.google......... at the begining of the URL, you need to delete and type in the DSL Reports address directly.

www.dslreports.com/mspeed?jisok=1
    just in case you got to dslreports through a google search instead of typing in the url manually...

FYI - at the bottom of every Google-adapted page is the line:

Page adapted for mobile phone

If you click on the Page link, you'll get the original (un-google-ified) page.
    Last edited by 4spammers; 06/10/2006 at 11:53 PM.
    Motorola Startac → Samsung SCH-8500 → SonyEricsson T608 → Treo 650 → Treo 700p
    dslreports works for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 4spammers
    just in case you got to dslreports through a google search instead of typing in the url manually...

FYI - at the bottom of every Google-adapted page is the line:

Page adapted for mobile phone

If you click on the Page link, you'll get the original (un-google-ified) page.
    BUMP. I hate this behavior. Is it caused by google or the 700p? (I think it's google.) Is there a way to stop it from doing this? I want to go straight to the real page, not the google-ified page. I don't want to have to go click "page" every time.
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Tree-Oh
    BUMP. I hate this behavior. Is it caused by google or the 700p? (I think it's google.) Is there a way to stop it from doing this? I want to go straight to the real page, not the google-ified page. I don't want to have to go click "page" every time.
    If you go to www.google.com it will take you to that special odd google page which will automatically convert the page.

Try www.google.com/webhp if you want the normal google. Then bookmark that page.
    Visor --> Visor Platinum --> Treo 300 --> Treo 600 --> Treo 650 --> Treo 700p --> Treo 755p --> Treo 800w --> Palm Pre