Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    You need to copy the 2 files to your memory card and then copy them over to the device's memory using a file manager like FileZ. I did this and it works fine.

I don't think they will install properly using HotSync.
    you need to put both the notepad files on a sd card and use a file manager to move them over, they will not hotsync over. Just like wmcaz said
    Jimmie Geddes
  3.    #23  
    Quote Originally Posted by wmcaz
    You need to copy the 2 files to your memory card and then copy them over to the device's memory using a file manager like FileZ. I did this and it works fine.

I don't think they will install properly using HotSync.
    I see, thank you wmcaz and Jimmie!
  4.    #24  
    Quote Originally Posted by copernicus
    agn727,
    I found this:
    "To use Jot with Documents to Go, enable Active Text Fields in Documents to Go's Preferences." Hope it helps.

It's at the end of this document:
    http://www.cic.com/support/guides/in...sersGuide.html
    Sorry, but I tried this and it doesn't seem to work with Jot. I think Documents to Go is a special case as I am also having problems with TextPlus which also seems to be working well in everything but Docs to Go. Too bad.
    Newbie here! I just bought the 700p and would love to have jot. Where are you guys finding the program? I have searched and searched but I cannot find where to download it from.
    I saw this thread and later saw somethinbg oin Plamaddict,m came back and couldn't find this thread. Now I found the thread and palm Addict program has scrolled....arrrgggghhhh. Program was Perma or Penno something IIRC ...

......ahh found it:

http://www.pennovate.com/Pennovate-Notes.html
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    Same question as Chellkis: Anybody have a Jot prc file (hoepfully v 2.1, with reg code) CIC has taken it down from their web site. I tried beaming it from my tired old 600 to my shiny new 700p, but no luck.
    thanks,
    -amell
    No reviews of Graffiti Anywhere? Workd pretty well for me but haven't tried Docs to go...

Be well,

David
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12