1.    #1  
    Marc,

Recently got my second Treo 700p with this same problem; I charge my treo overnight in the desktop cradle, turn it on to the dialpad screen, select to view my emails from that screen, and immediately get a reset. This happens daily. The Error report is "DataMGR.c,Line:8674,DMWriteMWriteCheck failed with Err (0x0213)". I am running the newest Chatter Beta and this is the second Treo 700p that I have had in the past week with these symptoms. Any help??

jschles
    What backup software do you use? And what version of Chatter?

Marc
  3.    #3  
    Im using BackUp Man v1.55 and Chatterv2.0.1rc12
    Thank god this was posted, I was getting this error with version 1.5 and I updated to 2.0 last night, thinking this problem would surely be gone, but this morning i hit the email button and crash.

background: I have a POP3 account & a Gmail account that I use with SMS triggering, though I do have the Gmail checking every 4 hours regardless.

I know I'm ready for a crash when I see the SMS alert come in like any other SMS, meaning Chatter did not intercept it. I launch Chatter and it resets Mr. Sprint 700p.

Update: I use backupman 1.54, latest june 15th beta.
    My Freebie Java Widgets (Compatible with 650, 680, 700p & 755p)
    HourlyXCast - Hourly & 7 Day Forecasts! Weather Graphics, Radar Images & Alerts. "When 'PM Showers' just doesn't cut it"
    - RottenTomatoMeter - Movie Ratings, Reviews, Showtimes for New Movies & DVDs
    - TV2Nite - Calendar Events for your Favorite TV Shows!
    Quote Originally Posted by jschles
    Marc,

Recently got my second Treo 700p with this same problem; I charge my treo overnight in the desktop cradle, turn it on to the dialpad screen, select to view my emails from that screen, and immediately get a reset. This happens daily. The Error report is "DataMGR.c,Line:8674,DMWriteMWriteCheck failed with Err (0x0213)". I am running the newest Chatter Beta and this is the second Treo 700p that I have had in the past week with these symptoms. Any help??

jschles
    You're not the only one getting these particular errors. To be fair, I've also gotten the same exact error with "Phone" listed as the failing application so it's hard to tell for sure what exactly is causing the problem. It could be Chatter or it could be a bug in the Treo 700P OS that's been exposed by Chatter or it may not be related to Chatter at all but I haven't heard of any of these errors by folks not running Chatter. It's early in the game. Time will tell.
    I have the same issue after installing chatter 2.0p1 and backman. Mine happens bother overnite and a couple of time a date. Going to disable the auto sync of chatter and see if that makes a difference.
    You should upgrade to the latest version (2.0.1p1+)

Marc
    And guys, I haven't had the problem at all. Ben
    Quote Originally Posted by Chatter
    You should upgrade to the latest version (2.0.1p1+)

Marc
    I actually am on 2.0.1p1+
    Treo 270,600,650,700p
    Sounds like a conflict with some other application.

Marc