1.    #1  
    I was curious what the general concensus/appeal of the icon sets Pocketsensei offers its' users. Let me know what you like and dislike.

My favorites are Ipalm, fanzine and typoglyph.

I also would like them to include more icons in the sets.
    "We are the people are parents warned us about."

<b>Clark Fralick</b>
    I tended to stick with the default. Now that I have a Prism there isn't much use for it though...
    Matt Nichols
    VigoSpraxPalm@Yahoo.com
    I like the theme's popup bit, but i think if silverscreen doesn't get color support soon, it's gonna lose out alot, I sent them a email suggesting that, I hope by the time i get my next palm (probably a color one), silverscreen has brought out a color-enabled version. I've been using it since the first day i got my VPL, and still think it's the best launcher for palm (non-color ones of course)
    My fave themes for Silverscreen are Fenestrae, the default, and the new BeBop (BeOS-style). the PalmLCARS theme had so much promise, and left so much to be desired.. Personally, I'm waiting for StarDock's port of Windowblinds for the Palm (not announced, just a pipedream of mine

On my wishlist is the ability to create my own icons and themes.. Also, the built-in ability to "wallpaper" the background. I demoed another app that did this, and loved it, but it had too many arguments with my other apps..

I'm surprised the skinning community hasn't jumped onto the Palm GUI with both feet yet..
    I used to check out skinz.org daily. Last time I went to their site, there were some POSE skins, which are surprisingly low in volume and quality, I was disapointed. =P I think it'd be great if pocketsensei released a software for users to create their own themes/icon sets and post to their site or something. I think that'll give their business a boost as well. hmmmm, probably I should email them. =)
    Hey ya'll!

PocketSensei's got a "Wishlist" email address off their "about us" page.. stop by and give 'em an earful!

In other news, anyone heard of PalmTheme? Seems like it might be complimentary with SilverScreen, as it 'skins' the palm 'window' elements (i.e. buttons, menubar, etc). Does anyone have prior experience running these two together? Do they get along nicely, or throw up?

Hope for news,
    WorldCTZen
    PocketSensei has finally put a date on the color version of SilverScreen...

It's called "ChromaCast" and is supposed to be released the week of March 22 (timed with the CeBIT show)
    Originally posted by LizB
    PocketSensei has finally put a date on the color version of SilverScreen...

It's called "ChromaCast" and is supposed to be released the week of March 22 (timed with the CeBIT show)
    Cool! Thanks for the heads-up!

I like the new Gravity theme...although i use BeBop or Fenestrae off and on with the standard Silverscreen theme....

(secret side note)...for those that don't have SilverScreen on their Visors and are curious, there should be a review on Visorcentral in the upcoming week!
    wow, it's been awhile.....things have REALLY changed...why is my Visor Edge still in my hand? Will a Treo fit better?