1.    #1  
    possible?
    If someone is hosting it somewhere.
    I have a lot to say but I dont want to get banned...AGAIN!!
    Possible?, yeah, i am doing it right now on my treo via Orb.

www.orb.com

France and Korea tied at 1 each with 15sec left
    Last edited by boboone; 06/18/2006 at 03:49 PM. Reason: post score
    Bo
    I do it with orb as well.
    Can you explain the mechanics of usnig Orb to do this?
    Anyone using a Slingbox to do it?
    How are you doing this? The official support doc on orb.com says this:

ID: 1-050832
    Question:
    Can I use a Treo Smartphone, Tungsten PDA, or any other Palm OS device to stream audio and video in Orb?
    Solution:
    At this time, Orb cannot stream audio or video to the Treo 600/650, the Treo 700p and the Tungsten C, as these units do not have a default media player that has streaming audio or video capability. Such devices can only be used for accessing Orb Photos and Orb Add-Ons.

The only Palm device that is compatible with and can stream Orb audio and videos is the Treo 700w - the Windows version of the Treo which ships with Windows Mobile 5 and Windows Media Player.

So...I'd love to know how you are using orb? I have a MAC anyway so, I guess even if you tell me how you did it, I am SOL...but I'd love to know how you're running it...

Thanks!
    Bendsley, contrary to what they say, the 700p does have the requisite software. It is included with Blazer and is the same thing that drives Sprint's Mobile TV service.
    Thanks for the info...am I right in thinking that you need to download this first to your PC and then transfer the program to the 700p? Did you just download straight through blazer to a card?

Thanks again for you help.
    Quote Originally Posted by bendsley7
    Thanks for the info...am I right in thinking that you need to download this first to your PC and then transfer the program to the 700p? Did you just download straight through blazer to a card?

Thanks again for you help.
    The palm program is already on your 700p (no need to add it). You do need to install the orb server on your desktop. After that, just go to my.orb.com on your treo and you can start to view streaming movies, tv, audio, etc.
    Nice, but what about non-video type updates? What's a good Blazer sight to check for match scores? I tried the official FIFA WC site but it's complicated, I just want a simple mobile sight to check up on the US-Ghana with my 650 while I'm attending a graduation tomorrow.
    -mbd26
    www.google.com - Google World Cup for teh scores