Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 319
  1. #101  
    Yeah ... guess the only thing that ticks me off is I was told by a rep yesterday afternoon that they would be activating my phone and shipping it with 24 hours (ain't gonna happen). I hate incompetency.
  2. #102  
    Thanks gijohn. Much appreciated
  3. #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    brainodo ....... my world and welcome to it.

    I ordered mine at 12:15pm on Tuesday the 13th. Just yesterday I received notification that everything is a go. Problem now is they are out of stock on the Treo 700p's. As of yesterday afternoon my "status" changed to "your order should be processed within 72 hours". ... and I paid xtra for overnight shipping - (but I THINK they are going to waive that $15 fee .... we'll see.)
    ooh crap are you serious they are out of stock!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have to port on the 20th...........should I just order now and port by phone on the 20th?!?!
  4. #104  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    ooh crap are you serious they are out of stock!?!?!?!?!?!?!? I have to port on the 20th...........should I just order now and port by phone on the 20th?!?!
    Yeppers ... out of stock. My "status" (whereismyorder.com) shows that my order should be processed within 72 hours. I was told by a rep in one of those canned "chat sessions" that it could be 5-7 days til they get more 700p's in.
  5. #105  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Yeppers ... out of stock. My "status" (whereismyorder.com) shows that my order should be processed within 72 hours. I was told by a rep in one of those canned "chat sessions" that it could be 5-7 days til they get more 700p's in.
    thanks. i am chatting now.
    Last edited by jkimcpa; 06/15/2006 at 01:57 PM.
  6. #106  
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    thanks. i am chatting now.

    How'd ya do!!!????? (prolly about the same as me - canned responses)
  7. #107  
    So quick question,

    When you guys make a calling attempt and are unsucessful at getting SERO from the reps. do you just hang up the phone, without saying anything, or do you make small talk and hang up?


    I ask because of the paranoia that calling and asking for SERO will get put in some file so that future reps know you're up to no good.
  8. #108  
    just hang up
  9. #109  
    Are you an existing Sprint customer? Under current contract with service?
  10. #110  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Check your PM's
    I need one too. Thanks. Currently with Sprint, no contract, the Treo 650 since it came out.
  11. #111  
    Just ordered mine through inphonics by phone. Took about 5 miuntes. Rep went over all the requirements of contract. Stated clearly that a number can be ported up to 6 months after activating this account without penalty. Also said that the web acess is either vision or power vision depending on the phone's ability.

    Still going to call Sprint and confirm all of this.
  12. #112  
    Did they tell you how long it would be before they had them in stock?
  13. #113  
    I just received mine today... have not had a chance to turn it on and play with it yet (got it during my lunch break). I ordered on Sunday with the free 2 Day Air option. It took about a day for the credit to be approved and then stuff moved pretty quickly after that.

    Although the outer box for the leather case I ordered from Amazon (also delivered by FedEx) got here looking like the box at the beginning of Ace Ventura.... fortunately it was just a case so it didn't matter but if that had been the phone, I'd be finding little pieces of Treo in the box.
  14. #114  
    Quote Originally Posted by brainodo
    Did they tell you how long it would be before they had them in stock?
    No he was quite vague. Said that it will likely take a day to approve and then a a day or 2 before it is shipped. Said to frequently check whereismyorder.com for updates. Hoping to have it by early next week.
  15. #115  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari
    got here looking like the box at the beginning of Ace Ventura....
  16. treodub's Avatar
    Posts
    72 Posts
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    #116  
    i just got off the phone w/ a sero rep, incompetent or not, and was informed that the phone is currently in stock. still, going to hold off on the transaction until the last minute.
  17. #117  
    Quote Originally Posted by treodub
    i just got off the phone w/ a sero rep, incompetent or not, and was informed that the phone is currently in stock. still, going to hold off on the transaction until the last minute.
    WHAT??????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????????

    I called and spoke to a rep (whereismyorder.com) at about 4:30pm (EST) and he said they had none to ship and it would be 5-7 days to any were in the warehouse.

    Unbelievable.
  18. #118  
    By the way ... treodub .... can you supply a phone number for a sero rep you talked to?
  19. #119  
    Quote Originally Posted by jhemming
    Also said that the web acess is either vision or power vision depending on the phone's ability.
    Don't think it has anything to do with the phone's ability. Depends on what service is available in your area. Kinda like DSL or dial-up.
  20. #120  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Don't think it has anything to do with the phone's ability. Depends on what service is available in your area. Kinda like DSL or dial-up.
    Yes I realize that. But when you choose teh A900 for example you can chose between powervision or regular vision. With the 700p the only choose is unlimited web and data. I wanted to clarify that I would not get charged for poervision (ie EVDO) for a per kb charge because I was only slated to have unlimited vision. Those who have added a 700 to their grandfathered deal of unlimited vision have been warned that it may happen. I didn't want the same to happen with me.
Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions