Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 319
  1. #61  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Question ..... would someone with a Nextel account be excluded from getting a SERO plan?
    No, my brother is on NEXTEL and he signed up for the same SERO plan I did. In fact, they screwed up his bill and gave him 1000 anytime minutes for $30... *******!
    Quote Originally Posted by yOyOYoo
    they won't let me switch my plan even though I am within my 14 day period. Do I hang up and call again?!
    I definitely would - remember, it's YMMV when it comes to these things...

    Javier
  2. #62  
    Quote Originally Posted by javylsu
    FWIW, I was told that corporate discounts do not apply to the SERO plan itself, only the add-ons (N&W's starting at 6pm, text messaging, etc.) I hope that's not true, because I get a t 25% monthly discount through my company. We'll see how it appears on the bill though - I should know better than to believe customer service reps at this point...

    Javier
    Not true, my discount applies directly to the SERO rates.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  3. #63  
    Quote Originally Posted by javylsu
    No, my brother is on NEXTEL and he signed up for the same SERO plan I did. In fact, they screwed up his bill and gave him 1000 anytime minutes for $30... *******!
    I definitely would - remember, it's YMMV when it comes to these things...

    Javier
    The SERO home page has 2 different logins, Sprint and Nextel both.
    I find it sad/odd that people ask to be thanked. How genuine is it when you have to ask? It's like forcing your kid to call Grandma, to thank her for the new underwear she sent for their birthday.

    "To me, clowns aren't funny. In fact, they're kind of scary. I've wondered where this started and I think it goes back to the time I went to the circus, and a clown killed my dad.
    -Jack Handy, SNL-


  4. #64  
    Thanks! (my friend on Nextel thanks you)
  5. #65  
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari
    Well... my plan was just approved... now I just have to hope that the phone ships in time for me to get it before I have to leave to go out of town Friday morning. The thought of having my Treo floating around in undeliverable UPS purgatory over the weekend is almost unbearable.

    Anyone here know where these things are shipping out of (or are there multiple warehouses?)?
    Mine shows shipped finally... Free 2nd day Fedex which is standard for this offer I think.
  6. #66  
    Ordered mine at 12:15pm (EST) today and paid an extra $15 for overnight. Hasn't shipped as of 5pm. Kinda doubt it will be here tomorrow. Booooooo!!!!
  7. #67  
    Quote Originally Posted by ScaryHumor
    Not true, my discount applies directly to the SERO rates.
    Yaaaaay!!! I hope to God that they apply my discount to the whole bill! That would be freakin' SWEET.

    Javier
  8. #68  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Ordered mine at 12:15pm (EST) today and paid an extra $15 for overnight. Hasn't shipped as of 5pm. Kinda doubt it will be here tomorrow. Booooooo!!!!
    It takes a day or two to get approved.
  9. #69  
    Approved by whom?

    whereismyorder.com says my order has been approved by Sprint PCS and says it will be shipped within 24 hours provided they are able to authorize my method of payment. HUH???
  10. #70  
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    Approved by whom?

    whereismyorder.com says my order has been approved by Sprint PCS and says it will be shipped within 24 hours provided they are able to authorize my method of payment. HUH???
    yea..."approved by Sprint"

    I guess it takes time for the approval of the order to get back to inphonics.
  11. #71  
    Booooooooooooo!
  12. #72  
    Forgive my ignorance and please bear with me. I'm looking for advice. I've had Sprint 13 months, got a discount added in Sep 05 which reset my contract to Sep 07. I got a 650 in Dec 05, but got Retentions to give me a good deal on a 700p, activated last wk. The Retentions rep who sold me my 700 couldn't do as good "plan-wise" for me as the 1st one I was talking to (got cut off, roaming!!!), so I still have the plan I had before, although I see it says PowerVision for the same $15 on my acct online.

    Any chance I can get SERO? Any advice/guidance is welcome. FWIW, I'm in Columbia, SC. Does that have any bearing? Thanks in advance.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
  13. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    #73  
    ok I recalled another rep and I am now on SERO!

    they gave me 9pm nights and weekends and offered 7pm nights for an extra $5 charge, which I paid.

    SPrint's service may be inferior to Verizons, but wow their customer service is way better and I am already saving more than $360 a year on my bill!!!
  14. #74  
    I haven't been on Sprint for over two years now... and I've never dealt with Verizon but I'm not sure if all of the characterizations of Sprint's service being worse than Verizons are all that accurate. I've heard some pretty bad service stories on Verizon too, especially considering that you should be getting red carpet service for the price you pay with them. In fact the simple fact that they seem unwilling to even give long time customers and significant discounts is bad service in and of itself.

    Then again a few years ago when I did have Sprint service I remember that almost every time I was in a Sprint store you would have at least one customer start screaming profanities at store clerks at the top of his lungs about being lied too and warning everyone else in the store not to get a contract with Sprint before storming out of the store... and these were fairly normal looking people in a good neighborhood. Haven't seen that in a while.. so either they've devised a method to quickly sedate beligerent customers or their service has improved a bit.

    Personally I never had any major issues with them... but then again my contract was fairly cut and dry.
  15. #75  
    duplicate
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
  16. #76  
    When you guys called the number (866 274-9478) in this thread, did you pick option 1 or 2?
    "Learn to swim, I'll see you down in Arizona bay."
  17. wahili's Avatar
    Posts
    622 Posts
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    #77  
    ok so i didnt get sero but i got this....

    1000 anytime (fair and flexible with included roaming)
    Power Vision
    Unlimited Text Messages
    PCS to PCS Calling
    6PM Nights
    Treo 700p - $250k
    $70 credit
  18. yOyOYoo's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    #78  
    is sprintTV now covered with this plan?!
  19. #79  
    Quote Originally Posted by wahili
    ok so i didnt get sero but i got this....

    1000 anytime (fair and flexible with included roaming)
    Power Vision
    Unlimited Text Messages
    PCS to PCS Calling
    6PM Nights
    Treo 700p - $250k
    $70 credit
    You paid 250k for a phone? I'll be happy to sell you my 700p for half of what Sprint charged ($125k). I've heard of some carriers telling you to grab your ankles, but that takes the cake. http://discussion.treocentral.com/im...es/biggrin.gif
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
  20. #80  
    I keep getting told to contact Employee Accounts for the SERO offer. I'll keep calling back but did anyone else have this problem? They say they can't even view the SERO offers.
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678914 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions