Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516
    the first time was that the new sero plans didnt include unlimited data. ( i was driving so there wasnt anyway for me to verify this.) went home checked, it was a lie, called back and made 2 calls total and all they could say to me was sorry about the misunderstanding yadadadada...

i called again today and they gave me the same thing the 4rd person said to me, and that was that prices fluctuate and they have no control over it.
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    the first time was that the new sero plans didnt include unlimited data. ( i was driving so there wasnt anyway for me to verify this.) went home checked, it was a lie, called back and made 2 calls total and all they could say to me was sorry about the misunderstanding yadadadada...

i called again today and they gave me the same thing the 4rd person said to me, and that was that prices fluctuate and they have no control over it.

Are you still within your return period? If you are not this might be why they will not do it. If you are, simply explain to them you can return the phone and then buy it again for the lower price. Then explain that it will be much cheaper for Sprint just to give you the credit.
    Quote Originally Posted by json
    I had phone reps tell me that i had power vision even though my bill say's regular vision. Double check 3 times with diferent CS peeps to make sure it's on ur account. Don't take "you have a power vision phone so you automatically get power vision" as an answer from them alone
    When I called to activate the 700 the first week of June, they automatically put me on power vision, even though I was also changing my plan but keeping my old plan in effect till the end of June.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Are you still within your return period? If you are not this might be why they will not do it. If you are, simply explain to them you can return the phone and then buy it again for the lower price. Then explain that it will be much cheaper for Sprint just to give you the credit.
    yea, I just received my phone the 5th. Ill try again later, What is the number for eCare, I hear they deal with more of the freebies than rententions.
    Got the $50 credit on my 2nd call to retentions a few days after the first..

Anyone who has gotten the run-around - try again - you'll eventually get someone nice enough.
  6. tryfe
    Should I be seeing the $50 credit after a few days now? This is because for other credits I notice they appear online almost instantaneously.
    There are two types of credits. One goes against your bill and the other is good for ringtones and stuff like that. It sounds like you might have recieved the service credit that is good for ringtones, tryfe.
    Quote Originally Posted by tryfe
    Should I be seeing the $50 credit after a few days now? This is because for other credits I notice they appear online almost instantaneously.
    I saw my $50 credit instantly when I checked my account online a couple minutes after I talked to them.
    Is SERO still available to a new customer?
    i just did it last week.
    got my treo 700p, found the thread at SD and it worked like a charm.
    just told them 'uhmm, i just bought a new phone yesterday and was supposed to be on the SERO plan, but for some reason i got signed up for your 'fair and flexible' plan. can we change this?'

30min later, it was done and done.
    random question: i'm a newbie to text messaging.
    i have 500 a month.

is that 500 that i can send, or do the messages i receive count towards the 500 as well?
    Might be characters?
    Quote Originally Posted by toddieg
    random question: i'm a newbie to text messaging.
    i have 500 a month.

is that 500 that i can send, or do the messages i receive count towards the 500 as well?
    That 500 is total texts. Incoming and outgoing.
    I've been trying to add corporate discount on top of sero plan for about 5 months now, and to no avail. Now I was informed that corporate discount can't be added b/c I have the sero plan. This sounds like bs to me. Any suggestions?
    Treo 700p--> New to Treo Pro (SERO)
    GO BEARS!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by oski View Post
    I've been trying to add corporate discount on top of sero plan for about 5 months now, and to no avail. Now I was informed that corporate discount can't be added b/c I have the sero plan. This sounds like bs to me. Any suggestions?

I just got the SERO plan last week and I'm going to attempt to get the government discount as well tomorrow. I will let you know my results. Honestly, at $49.99 w/ 1250 mins & unlimited power vision access, I really can't complain. The only reason I am even going to try is cause I inquired about it when I did my purchase, and the rep. said it shouldnt be a prob. just call and speak to that dept.
    Global Posts
    353 Global Posts
    A discount on top of a great Sero plan... lol what a way to rape them!!
    Sorry if this is a repeat or wrong topic area ... I've had my 700p and SERO plan since the end of June (1250 min, etc etc etc). Am I able to add a new phone to the SERO plan (for wifey) and use her old Cingular number? (which I'd cancel obviously)
    SERO Plans cannot share minutes. If you want your wife on SERO, you would have to add a second SERO plan on your account.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths View Post
    SERO Plans cannot share minutes. If you want your wife on SERO, you would have to add a second SERO plan on your account.
    That's good info that I haven't read here before... Thanks...
Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6111213141516