Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 4910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by tryfe
    I ordered on 6/19 and it's still saying 72 hours...
    ouch, i would definetly do what string3599 said to do (if you havent already) and atleast get them to deliver overnight.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I ordered on 6/19 and it's still saying 72 hours...
    When I ordered my a900 through inphonic, I had to call them 6 times before they're able to ship out my phone.

I called them twice to check on my order status, and was told that my order is being processed, that was until I told him that I've been seeing that message for the past week. Then the agent told me that everything was taken care of and that the phone would be shipped out within the next 3 to 5 business days. Well, either the agent didn't know the other half of the story, or he lied. My order was put on hold because I was suppose to call in to provide them with my information so they can run a credit check. The email I got was misleading because it said I have to put a deposit on the new phone. To make a long story short, I have to call in again 3 more times to provide pieces of my personal information so that they can complete the credit check. My last call was to make sure that they have actually sent out the phone by requesting a tracking number for the shipment.

Well, I got my a900 in 2 days and activated it on the sero 500 plan. It took some time and effort to get them to send me the phone, but I think the savings is worth the trouble. BTW, I'm keeping the a900 for a few months and then disconnect my 650. After that, I'll try esn swap my a900 for a 700p.
    So anyone expect the 700p to be returned to the SERO site or that it?
    Well today might be the last day for SERO, according to the SERO website. There are rumors though that SERO will extend but it will be more expensive.
    There's quite a few messages back around page 8 or 9 from unhappy customers (myself included) that tried to go thru the SERO/InPhonics site for a 700p. There's also some messages about getting the same deal and a phone the next day directly from Sprint (new account/user)
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    BTW, supposedly the 700p is off of the SERO website now.
    It is off the website now. A friend just tried to call the SERO folks and the CSR told him the 700p is no longer offered on SERO, but "she could get him a 650".
    Quote Originally Posted by CmdrGuard
    Just me or is 888-431-3698 (post 165) always a busy number?
    I got this number from CS: 1-888-378-8091

well after speaking with the sero people, Appreantly my order didnt have that I wanted my number ported, so that information was tacked on but said that it would not delay my order.

I got scared when my order status seemed to reset back to the "your order will be shipped after your credit is approved and funds etc.." and the pending transaction of 399.99 was completely gone from account and the money was not taken.

But CS said that they could not explain why it said that, and assured me I would not need another credit checked and that I was approved for my transaction.

She also said my phone was in stock and awaiting activation which would be within 24 hours. She emphazied "your phone is in stock".

This might just be smoke up my *** but I will check later to see if the whereismyorder.com order status is updated. it now says that i need my phone number ported atleast.
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Thanks for the update Canuck! When did you order your 700p?

BTW, supposedly the 700p is off of the SERO website now.
    I ordered mine on Monday (26th). The website now shows mine back in the "We are reviewing and processing your order", so they might not have been completely off base, but we'll see!
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    I got this number from CS: 1-888-378-8091

well after speaking with the sero people, Appreantly my order didnt have that I wanted my number ported, so that information was tacked on but said that it would not delay my order.

I got scared when my order status seemed to reset back to the "your order will be shipped after your credit is approved and funds etc.." and the pending transaction of 399.99 was completely gone from account and the money was not taken.

But CS said that they could not explain why it said that, and assured me I would not need another credit checked and that I was approved for my transaction.

She also said my phone was in stock and awaiting activation which would be within 24 hours. She emphazied "your phone is in stock".

This might just be smoke up my *** but I will check later to see if the whereismyorder.com order status is updated. it now says that i need my phone number ported atleast.
    That's the number I called for my order. Ask them for a tracking number. If they can't email it to you within a day, then you know you have to call them back.
    Quote Originally Posted by naivete
    That's the number I called for my order. Ask them for a tracking number. If they can't email it to you within a day, then you know you have to call them back.
    I called back just now to re-check everything, and again they told me to ignore the website order status for now. And that the phone should be activated within 24 hours, and it should ship on monday, but due to the holiday on tuesday, i wont recieve it until thursday.

What does kinda suck is that the phone i need ported wont be the number activated with the phone. I will get a temp. number and then I have to speak with sprint again and get the number ported that way. I thought I would recieve my phone with my own ported number. That puts me in a rough spot because now i might have a payment with nextel and sprint...
    Well, my online status just updated to include:

Great news Ryan! We are now shipping your order!

We have activated your wireless device with Sprint PCS .

Your tracking information will be available within the next 24 hours*. We will display your tracking information below.
    Global Posts
    640 Global Posts
    I called back just now to re-check everything, and again they told me to ignore the website order status for now. And that the phone should be activated within 24 hours, and it should ship on monday, but due to the holiday on tuesday, i wont recieve it until thursday.

What does kinda suck is that the phone i need ported wont be the number activated with the phone. I will get a temp. number and then I have to speak with sprint again and get the number ported that way. I thought I would recieve my phone with my own ported number. That puts me in a rough spot because now i might have a payment with nextel and sprint...
    If you are told that your credit was approved and was given your new phone number, then you should get an email with the tracking number for the shipment. Otherwise, call them back. It's likely that they didn't complete your credit check.
    No they temporarily switched mine back to a credit check earlier today and it now says I'm about to ship. I ordered on 6/16 and had to call in a week ago, because it never changed from a credit check. So they called Sprint and told me I was deposit free for 6 phones. It had been on backordered ship within 72 hours since then until this morning where it went back to credit check and now says order will ship soon.

They switched it back to that screen on the website for whatever reason, I don't know why and then put up that my phone is ready to ship
    Well, it says my order is now shipping...and that my tracking info will be available within the next 24 hours. we will see.
    SERO is out of Treo 700p. What I did today is call 1800-sprint1 and the lady told me 700p is still available and can send it to me in 2 days. She also able to do the SERO plan for me. Only thing is that I need to call them back tomorrow to get the tracking number because their system is different then the "whereismyorder" system.
    Good news: My Order has been shipped and i have my tracking number.

Bad news: My ported number wont transfer until 7/30 !!!!!! Ill have to pay for 1 more month on nextel...and probably sprint aswell..
  17. tryfe
    Good news: My Order has been shipped and i have my tracking number.

Bad news: My ported number wont transfer until 7/30 !!!!!! Ill have to pay for 1 more month on nextel...and probably sprint aswell..
    Yay! I got my tracking number too. But wierd for me I NEVER got any type of email confirmation for ANYTHING. Did other people get emails?
    Sprint has the Treo 700p back in stock, I'm working on getting one sent now.
    Yay! I got my tracking number too. But wierd for me I NEVER got any type of email confirmation for ANYTHING. Did other people get emails?
    i never got an email. i just refreshed the page every 15 min. It says ill get mine the 5th, we'll see about that.
    fyi... If you call sprint and ask to deactivate your sero account they will offer 20% off the normal monthly cost. I did this within the 14 day return period on both my palm and my girlfriend did it on her samsung. On mine they also gave me free 500 text messages.