Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 38910111213141516 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    I think I would have said "thanks", hang up, wait a few minutes and SPIN the big CSR wheel. Call back and talk to someone else.

LOL!! Spin the wheel raggedy man!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    works each and every damn time.
    Well, I ordered my 700p off of the website a week ago and it still has not shipped yet.
    are all the orders from sero on backorder?
    diane
    probably. mine says:

"The phone you have ordered is extremely popular and we are currently moving additional inventory into stock. Your order should be processed within 72 hours."

This was yesterday, and I put my order in on the 27th
    That is the same thing mine says and it has said that for OVER 72 hours.
    have you tried contacting them either on the phone or with that chat thing?
    Yeah I did the chat thing and they upgraded me to free overnight shipping. The person said there is no set date on when they would get them in. Have you tried calling or chatting?
    well my 72 hours isnt up until saturday, so i figure ill call on monday or tuesday.
    I chatted with them only like 24 hours after that message came up so you might want to go ahead and give it a try.
    thanks for the heads up, Ill look into it tomorrow. I expected delays anyhow, since I am having my number ported to sprint from nextel and last time it seemed like it took forever getting the number.
    I called Sprint telesales and got SERO and they guaranteed that I would get it the next day as a requisite for signing up. And I did get it the next day. The salesman did not ask for an email either.
    Blulegend - how long ago did you get SERO and a 700p via Telesales? Were you signing up for new service? Do you remember which number you called? (I realize calling Sprint is a crapshoot, but nevertheless . . .)
    I chatted with an Inphonic rep yesterday, and he "assured" me that my 700p would ship "within 24 hours". I asked him if that meant they got in another shipment, and he said yes. I'll believe it when I see it though.
    Thanks for the update Canuck! When did you order your 700p?

BTW, supposedly the 700p is off of the SERO website now.
    Quote Originally Posted by string3599
    Thanks for the update Canuck! When did you order your 700p?

BTW, supposedly the 700p is off of the SERO website now.
    Yea its off, they only have the 650 now.

And I just realized that tuesday is a holiday...sound like more reason for them to delay. Its nice to hear a rumour like they will ship within 24 hours though
    Well, I just chatted with an Inphonic rep and he "assured" me that the phone would ship within 72 hours, the same as what the website says. So, he was probably just reading off the website.
    Just me or is 888-431-3698 (post 165) always a busy number?
  19. tryfe
    Quote Originally Posted by seru
    probably. mine says:

"The phone you have ordered is extremely popular and we are currently moving additional inventory into stock. Your order should be processed within 72 hours."

This was yesterday, and I put my order in on the 27th
    I ordered on 6/19 and it's still saying 72 hours...
    Quote Originally Posted by tryfe
    I ordered on 6/19 and it's still saying 72 hours...
    Yikes! That is not a good thing. I thought there was some people that ordered after you that already recieved their Treo.