Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516 LastLast
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    more than enough times. it's just as bad as cancelling an aol account.
    The mobile version of the site is http://treo.treocentral.com or you can scroll all the way down to any forum page and change the style of the page from the drop-down box from 'treocentral default' to 'mobile' version. Try it out - it's awesome, I use it all the time.

Javier
    Sprint Treo 700p
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    Actually they asked me once if I wanted to switch phones.
    The girl I talked to when I cancelled my order - you'd a thot I was taking her first born.
    Quote Originally Posted by frank828
    I just spoke to a Michael at the number above and he took care of me with no problems(i even had a very complicated special circumstance involved).
    What were the compicated circumstances? Please share it may help others
    There's always next year!
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt
    ROFL at your name!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by scuzlebutt

i highly doubt that many of you would have my issues. It involves currently having a 3rd party employee plan. if anyone has what i had and needs some info just PM me.
    this is my first post on the treo 700p!
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ditto on that one.
    this is my first post on the treo 700p!
    Awwwwwwww ... comeon ..... at least give us more than 9 words!
    and I am so addicted to this thing I can't help myself
    It is slightly addicting. SO many settings and preferences.
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    seems that you can't quote a response using the pda ver of treocentral.
    Global Posts
    309 Global Posts
    just chatted with customer service online...I was btching at him that i should get free overnight because the phone is not in stock and he agreed...then he comes back and says good news the phone is now in stock. i wonder if he's lying or they finally got it?!?! And when I checked the website right when he said it and the 72 hour notice is no longer there...hmm...

gijohn: you're quote "No worries mate. The "big" shipment of this popular phone will prolly arrive the day you order ..... and you'll get your phone the same day everyone else that's waiting gets theirs!!! lol"

may come to fruition!! haha!
    Where is the online chat? I can't find it to save my life.
    got mine yesterday; finally playing with it today
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by cdd543
    Where is the online chat? I can't find it to save my life.
    keep refreshing the page, it doesnt come up until there is a rep that is available.
    Well, I finally using my new 700p. I ordered it on the 19th through CS and got it on the 20th, but Cingular would not release my ported number for 4 days , so I had to wait until this morning and finally am able to play with PV. One interesting thing though, I signed on to the Sprint web site to look at my account info and there is the Credit of $427 that was charged to my credit card, but there was no offsetting charge for the phone, so now my account has a credit balance of $427. Coupld they have made a mistake and given me a free phone or dioes this charge show up at billing time?
    brainodo ....... don't get excited. You will end up paying $427 for the phone - trust me. Within 30 days that -427 will somehow magically turn in to a +427 debit to you. (doggonit) Enjoy the phone! (I am)
    I really find this thread facinating. I was a previous treo user - and loved it (kept my treocentral membership). I have had a blackberry now for the past 2 years. Although, I love my blackberry for the ease of use and the email - it is lacking in several other dimensions. Since the 700p came out I have been thinking of switching back (and paying cinguar the $175 early termination), but had a hard time justifying it. (My contract isn't up for another year). I think that if I were to get SERO -that would be another story. From what I gather reading this thread - I can call sprint, port my number over and get the treo 700p with a SERO plan although I do not know anyone who works for Sprint? Does anyone here know someone that does and could send me an email address? Are you guys who are switching to Sprint getting a discount on the device itself also - or are you paying the full $400. I have also thought of buying it on eBay from sprintnetwork but I think the SERO plan makes the most sense, though. Thanks in advance for your help. I have always found this forum helpful
    Here is an address for you:
    leigh.horner@sprint.com
    If you know someone who has sprint already you can also do this:

Get Sprint. Get $25. Yes you can.
    Receive a $25 debit card when you refer someone to Sprint.
    Just for participating, your friend will receive a $25 debit card too. Itís a win-win situation.

To participate in this program, simply encourage someone you know to sign up for a Sprint PCS service plan, and follow the entry instructions below. Being a Sprint customer has never been more rewarding.

Sprint Customers can refer up to 12 friends each year (thatís up to $300).

Getting rewarded is easy:
    > After your referral activates their phone, they must dial #REF
    on their new Sprint PCS or Nextel Phone and follow the voice
    prompts.
    > Be sure they have your Sprint PCS or Nextel Phone Numbers
    handy.
    > You and your referral will receive a $25 debit card after both
    of you have been in active service for 15 days.

I also sent you a private message w/ my info if you want to use me.
    Palm 500 > Palm 505 > Palm 550 > Tungsten C > Sony Clie UX50 + several Qwest phones Sprint Sero 700p> Treo 800w
    Awesome! Thank you. I will look into it this weekend. I am still looking into whether or not Sprint has good coverage in Denver - where I live. My company has a deal with Verizon - but I can't imagine it will match this!

-AV