Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gijohn
    TREO TREO TREO TREO TREO

So far I've figured out how to turn it on a make a phone call. Better reception than I figured I'd get. In my pocket right now on call forwarding from my business line.
    still no post from the treo? boooo
    Uncross the fingers. Surprising how it will all work out in the end.

Work out for me or them?
    Great News! We are shipping your new Palm Treo 700p from Sprint.

We have activated your wireless device with the Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 plan you selected. As you requested, we are transferring your existing number (310) 555-1234 to your new phone!
    Global Posts
    44 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jkimcpa
    Great News! We are shipping your new Palm Treo 700p from Sprint.

We have activated your wireless device with the Sprint Employee Referral Offer 500 plan you selected. As you requested, we are transferring your existing number (310) 555-1234 to your new phone!
    Your exist number was from Sprint?
    still no post from the treo? boooo
    ok.....my first Treo post. Took me a half hour. lolol
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I just spoke to a Michael at the number above and he took care of me with no problems(i even had a very complicated special circumstance involved).

I LOVE how helpful and courteous the people at that number are and i wish that there was some sort of way i could tell a supervisor or something. I even asked him if there was someone i could talk to to commend his service and he said that its no problem and that is how he treats all his customers.

Just wanted to share my experience
    Quote Originally Posted by ihavetreo
    Your exist number was from Sprint?
    nope, verizon
    Yay... finally my Treo is shipping!
    LOL Mine would be too .... but I couldn't wait! (this from my computer is quite a bit less time than it would have taken me on the treo.) <grin>
    Read the above posts. Got tired of waiting for Inphonic, so I called Sprint and ended up with an even BETTER deal. It was such a pleasure to deal directly with Sprint. No hassles whatsoever.

My Inphonic order has since been cancelled and my new phone arrives tomorrow.

Quote Originally Posted by Darwin2k
    Read the above posts. Got tired of waiting for Inphonic, so I called Sprint and ended up with an even BETTER deal. It was such a pleasure to deal directly with Sprint. No hassles whatsoever.

My Inphonic order has since been cancelled and my new phone arrives tomorrow.

I ordered from inphonics yesterday and mine's due to arrive tomorrow
    Global Posts
    74 Global Posts
    ^ received a call from their india call-center and was asked if I wanted to reorder.

no thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by treodub
    ^ received a call from their india call-center and was asked if I wanted to reorder.

no thanks
    they snooze they looze
    Did the same. Ordered directly through Sprint and canceled my inphonic order. Feel much more relieved dealing only with them if I come across problems.
    Well .. as noted here ... I did the same thing yesterday (Monday) at 2 pm placed my order, got the SERO plan .... (guess I need to call about free pic and video email???) and had my phone this morning at 10:30.

Hey all .... how many times did the inphonics folks ask if you wanted to cancel your order (or switch phones)??
    Well .. as noted here ... I did the same thing yesterday (Monday) at 2 pm placed my order, got the SERO plan .... (guess I need to call about free pic and video email???) and had my phone this morning at 10:30.

Hey all .... how many times did the inphonics folks ask if you wanted to cancel your order (or switch phones)??
    Zero. More like "we don't have it in stock so wait 72 hours, we're pretty sure we'll have it by then."
    Zero. More like "we don't have it in stock so wait 72 hours, we're pretty sure we'll have it by then."
    No - I meant while anyone was cancelling their order. Think I was asked twice if I wanted to cancel my order and at least once if I wished to change to another phone.
    No - I meant while anyone was cancelling their order. Think I was asked twice if I wanted to cancel my order and at least once if I wished to change to another phone.
    Actually they asked me once if I wanted to switch phones.
    ok.....my first Treo post. Took me a half hour. lolol
    If you haven't already... I'd recommend using the mobile version of Treocentral to browse the boards

Even with evdo, loading full pages is still quite a bit slower than the cable broadband connection I'm used to, but if you use the lightweight mobile version then you get a "mini-broadband" experience. Only downside is that I don't think there is a quote function on the mini version of the boards (some other stuff is missing too, but I didn't mind).
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    what is this website?
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131415 ... LastLast