1.    #1  
    ok some of you might have read my old thread about my first 700p giving me this error that reads "a reset was caused while running unknown application HTC6500CalllTelephony Handler.cpp,line:3390,internal disconnect timed out but did not fix"

I had this problem and my phone was not recieving ANY calls at all....so i got the phone tested it failed and i got a new phone now just for arguments sake i did not load any of my previous stuff on this NEW treo700p it was a fresh new phone never backed up my old stuff and sure enough 3 days later now i have the same dam problem but this time im not getting ANY of my voicemails or text messages until i DIAL out a number and further more my call waiting feature is not even working, when im on a call and someone else tries to call it goes directly to my voicemail and i dont get that voicemail till i make another call...ALSO something new on this perticular phone the last two days iv called regular phone numbers that i talk to all the time and iv heard CRAZY static real real bad nad iv NEVER heard static on sprint before....*** is wrong with tthis ****tt im SOOO DAM mad this is my second i never had these issues before on the 650....what the hell is palm thinking...i called my sprint tech he said three other people brought phones back after i did with the same issue.....but yet iv read NOTHING about this on here....im dam sure someone has to be having this issue what the hell is it nad what is the fix????someone help please before i ****in break this phone in half
    Welcome to the Bleeding edge. It's a new phone and it will have issues.

Either accept it as the price of getting a brand new device or return it and return to a model that is tested and tried. Either way you blood pressure will be WAY lower.

Don't get me wrong I understand the frustration of expecting a $600 phone to be just so, but that's why it's referred to as the bleeding edge.
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    Global Posts
    139 Global Posts
    And you'll be much more likely to get help if you learn paragraphs, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Your current post is painful to read.
    Quote Originally Posted by bitmage
    And you'll be much more likely to get help if you learn paragraphs, punctuation, spelling, and capitalization. Your current post is painful to read.
    2nd & 3rd that.
    I got this error too n restored from another saved backup n my phone is fine now.