Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    I used Passwords Plus Lite on my 650 but when I tried to transfer it to the 700p, I ran into a problem requiring me to open the desktop app. I now use my laptop as my primary computer and the desktop app was on my desktop PC. I decided to try SplashID (I was going to have to spend $ on either upgrading Passwords Plus to the full version or another app anyway). So far, so good. Hope I don't run into any of those dupe issues with a sync. I have updated things on the Treo and the desktop and done a sync to see if everything would be as it should and it's worked fine so far.

Sorry for the earlier hijack about the Butler update. For what it's worth, the beta is out now.
    Sprint 650 --> Sprint 700p
    Agendus Pro/Mail, BackupMan, Diddlebug, Dir Asst, GroupTextMessaging, HandyShopper, LightwavPro, LudusP, MobileClock, palmPDF, PDANet, pTunes, Splash ID/Shopper, TCPMP, volumeCare, ZLauncher
    Global Posts
    27 Global Posts
    I use a freeware program called ALP. It is simple and compact. It can be found here..
    http://www.dentonsoftware.com/Products/Free/ALP/ALP.htm
  3.    #23  
    I think I'm going to end up keeping SplashID. With the 700w, I was using FlexWallet and I installed the stand alone app on my PC and the stand alone app on my Treo. The database file stayed on a network share folder and I just copied it to my SD card when I wanted to update it.

I wanted something like this on the 700p but seems like all the desktop versions require a sync for them to share the info with a Treo.

Yes, I could just breakdown and load the Palm Desktop software but I'm being difficult now and don't want to! lol

Anyway, I used SplashID on my 650 a long time ago and still like it alot. The only bummer I have on it is that you can only have 6 field on a template. Wish I could do more than 6...oh well...

Thanks everyone!
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparkomatic
    The only bummer I have on it is that you can only have 6 field on a template. Wish I could do more than 6...oh well...

Thanks everyone!
    I find it amazing that this limit exists. It apparently also doesn't allow customization of a field for an entire category at one time. I get tired of changing each record. I did however choose this over others thanks to their use of 256bit Blowfish encryption.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12