1.    #1  
    I know that the 700p comes with pTunes 3.0.9 standard... but lets say i want to take advantage of the latest bug fixes and features of pTunes 3.1.5 deluxe, how would i do that? I noticed that i get a special discount to unlock my version for $24, but that is still probalby v3.0.9. How can we get the upgrade to deluxe with v3.1.5 rather than using an old version?

thanks!

PS - is upgrading to deluxe really all that worth it guys?
    to my understanding, all PTunes downloads are the same. it is only the registration keys that unlocks the dwluxe feature.

so right now, you can download 3.15 as an upgrade to your bundled version as well (same reg key).

As soon as you buy the deluxe reg key $24 as upgrade for yourself), simply enter the reg key to unlock the internet streaming features.
    Quote Originally Posted by trim81
    to my understanding, all PTunes downloads are the same. it is only the registration keys that unlocks the dwluxe feature.

so right now, you can download 3.15 as an upgrade to your bundled version as well (same reg key).

As soon as you buy the deluxe reg key $24 as upgrade for yourself), simply enter the reg key to unlock the internet streaming features.

Just what trim81 said. I've upgraded and it went smooth. Essentially you give them the code in the "about pTunes" box and pay. They send you an email with your code and instruct you to download the most recent version of pTunes Deluxe and install it. Once you install it and launch pTunes on the mobile phone you get a message that pTunes found the update and installed it. You are then informed that you can use the program for a 14 day trial. Once you're in pTunes you go back to the "about pTunes" box and enter your code (same place you read the number from initially)..
  4.    #4  
    Great! Thanks guys... i'll give it a try becuase id prefer using ptunes for my online music streaming
    I upgraded to the deluxe version. I really hope they fix the jumping issue soon.
    Jimmie Geddes