1.    #1  
    BTW, I did search and still couldn't find this answer. It may be in the settings for gmail, but when I download messages through versamail, I get my responses as well. Any way to stop this? For instance, if someone emails me, then I email them back (from my mac) I download BOTH messages on my treo.

THanks!
    I can't remember for sure but I think this is an issue of gmail's server. One way to avoid this is to have your gmail forwarded to an imap server (i.e. fastmail).
    Palm III-->Palm IIIxe-->Palm 505-->Samsung i300-->Treo 600-->PPC 6600-->Treo 650-->Treo 700wx-->BB Pearl--> BB Curve

go to settings/options on gmail account. Dont remember off hand, but there is an option to do exactly what is happening to you. Disable it.
    Global Posts
    734 Global Posts
    Help! I have a phantom gmail account that Treo or hotsync manager will not allow me to delete. I get error messages in the log that say:

Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account '': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    Error loading preferences for account 'Gmail': An error occured while attempting to retrieve data from the device.
    OK VersaMail with 8 message(s)

and then my treo requires a warm reset!!????
    I've seen things you people wouldn't believe...

Roi Batty

palm IIIe(clear plastic)/m130/Tungsten E/Sprint Treo 650/Treo 755p