1.    #1  
    I have purchased AeroPlayer 5.5 and ended up paying for 2 separate licenses for both the MP3 and AAC players.

AeroPlayer player works well for playing songs. Very few skips/jumpiness compared to the current PTunes dilemma on my 700p. I might only get 2 or 3 skips for an entire song using AeroPlayer, whereas PTunes is every 15 seconds or so.

However, let's say I either stop a song or pause a song, and exit out of AeroPlayer. When I return back to AeroPlayer, it automatically defaults back to the top of the song list, and loses its place of where I left off.

PTunes actually remembers where I left off from a song when returning back to PTunes. But I cannot figure out how to do this with AeroPlayer. This is important to me because I often listen to instructional clips, and want to resume back at the same spot easily.

Thanks!
    Casey
  2.    #2  
    Problem Solved!

I emailed AeroPlayer's technical support, and literally got a reply answer by email within 10 minutes!

D@mn, that was the fastest response I ever got from technical support, and it was the correct answer too!

Casey