1.    #1  
    I want to sync my Treo 650 at home, but have my work calendar on it also. I don't want my personal information on my work computer; it's not necessary to have my work calendar on my home computer, only on my phone.

Is this possible? I've thought of forwarding individual meeting requests to my personal email, but AFAIKAFAIKAFAIK $there$'$s$ $no$ $way$ $to$ $have$ $the$ $Treo$ $take$ $ICS$ $attachments$ $and$ $import$ $them$ $directly$ $into$ $the$ $Datebook$.

I don't know if it's possible to sync everything but calendar at home (Mac OS X), and sync only calendar at work (Windows XP). I've read there are issues with double syncing on Mac OS X on one computer and Windows on the other, but this might limited scenario might be ok.

Thoughts?

Raul
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    I suppose you can disable your Calendar sync on your home computer and disable All Conduits other than Calendar sync on your work computer.

But I don't think you'll be able to have both your personal and work Calendar on the same Treo.

There may be a 3rd party solution but I'm not sure.
    Raul,

I had the same problem. I ended up adding Beyond Contacts from Dataviz for this reason. They use a seperate database for their program for all PIM functions. What I did was load Beyond Contacts on to the palm from my work computer, and I set up to sync only Beyond Contacts and not the standard PIM programs. At home, I just used the normal sync procedure. This way, Beyond Contacts had all my contact, calendar, notes and tasks for work, and the standard PIM programs had all my personal info. It is not the most effecient way of doing it, but it is working well for me and it has been a little over two years without any problems. The only problem I had initially was getting the setup correct, but once that was done it was smooth sailing.

Good luck!
    Newton 100 > Newton 120 > Palm IIIx > LG Phenom Express > Palm 505 > Treo 300 > Tungsten T > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 750