1.    #1  
    I participate in a conference call twice a month and have to call in to a conference call center. On my 650 I could enter what I think was a ',' to indicate that the call should pause before entering digits, which are the conference call codes.

I tried to use the same setup with the 700p, but it isn't working. Either I'm using the wrong character for a pause, or the setup is different now (perhaps no longer an option). Can anyone let me know which is the case? I've searched both the manual and the Palm site, neither of which provide the answer.

It was much easier to just hit the favorite button for the call and have the Treo do the rest. Thanks in advance!
    The pic is of my 4-year old big boy with Benny the Bull at a Bulls game

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    I'm wondering the same thing.
    It won't work if you are just adding the "," after the number. From the Edit Favorite page for the button you want, you tap on "More" on the bottom right and add the pauses and the numbers that follow there. It works for me on VZW.
    put , in the more section...

5.    #5  
    I am putting the ',' in the more section, however, I just noticed that I didn't click the 'dial extra digits automatically' option. I'll give that a try and see if it works. I forget, how many seconds does the ',' delay input?

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    Thank you both, that worked.
  7.    #7  
    It wouldn't work for me at first, but I reset the phone and now it does! It was really strange. Prior to the reset the delay would actually delay the connection of the call. All is fine now, though. Thanks everyone!

Baby girl due 5/22/08!
    You can also use the "p" character. It gives a slightly longer pause (I think).
    Palm V --> Clie 610 --> Kyocera 7135 --> Treo 600 ("verizonfied") --> Treo 650 ("verizonfied") --> Vz Treo 700p -->AT&T Tilt
    Thanks guys, works great. The Favorites dialer is painfully slow, but saves me all of the waiting for the nice recorded voice to prompt me just to forward my office phone to my cell.
    Mike Caldwell