1.    #1  
    okay from the bookmark, I click on google search. I see it's "Sending" "receiving" but still see the white blank page?? I have clear cache. set different mod. any other suggestion?
    Global Posts
    989 Global Posts
    In the url box type http://google.com/webhp it will do the trick
  3.    #3  
    Hi Migs,

this is strange....still blank.. I refreshed. clear cache again. no go. if you use the HOME key to see the Tip under [Options] there suppose to be 11 pages... mine is blank. NOOOOO please tell me it's not broken?
    google.com works for me...
  5.    #5  
    hi longterm, thx for the reply.

do you see anything in the [Options] [Tips]??? I see there are 11 pages...but mine are all blanks. my Blazer v4.5 oh~ this sux can't use google is bad... the sprint store that will "fix" anything is pretty far from my home. it display sprint home page fine...
  6.    #6  
    thank you all for the help. I just Uninstall (thank god for Uninstall manager) some of the 3rd party software ...one at a time... and found out my CJKOS (write/Read in Chinese, Japense and Korean) is what cause this...not sure why. oh well!
    Global Posts
    788 Global Posts
    scroll down bit. googles background is wht. see if its down a bit from the sideways compression.
    just a thot
    M505 -> M515 -> Kyo6035 -> Kyo 7135 -> Treo 600 ->Treo 650 -> Treo 700P -> Treo 700 WX -> Samsung Saga VZW