Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    Is it sticking up from the treo very high, or is it just sticking up enough to cause a bubble/air pocket under it?

Mine does the latter and its annoying.
    just the air bubble like you r experiencing... what a pain in the aRss... i've emailed boxwave about the issue as my replacement is doing the same thing the first one they sent me did...

arrrgggghhhh -
    -jscott
    I still haven't heard from anyone if the more expensive 700P protectors have the same problem. Please also specify if the protector you use is single or double backed. Thanks in advance.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ChemEngr
    I still haven't heard from anyone if the more expensive 700P protectors have the same problem. Please also specify if the protector you use is single or double backed. Thanks in advance.
    I have the more expensive ones with no bubles or lifting at all. They came with backing on both sides. They are also sized for the 700 screen (no small gap like the old one I used from Palm).
    ^thanks. Maybe I'll give this a shot if I don't like TC's screen protector.
    Palm III > Palm V > Palm Vx > (Sprint) Kyo 6035 > Handspring Treo 300
    > Handspring Treo 600 Oct.'03 > Palm Treo 700P May'06 > Treo 755P Aug.'07 > Pre(-) June'09 + TouchPad July'11 LONG LIVE webOS!!!
    I had problems with the boxwave and lifting on the edges. I just got a Martin Fields overlay in today and it is AWESOME! I can't believe how much difference it made. Went down clean, edges aren't lifting and it appears to fit the screen better than the 650 boxwaves did on my 700p.
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 700wx -> Mogul -> Touch Pro
    You may like to flash, but your phone shouldn't. LED Killer
    Quote Originally Posted by stroths
    I had problems with the boxwave and lifting on the edges. I just got a Martin Fields overlay in today and it is AWESOME! I can't believe how much difference it made. Went down clean, edges aren't lifting and it appears to fit the screen better than the 650 boxwaves did on my 700p.
    I second this comment... I just got some Martin Fields overlays, and they are awesome!!! I've always loved TC's glare free protectors too for their durability and ease of installation, but once I tried the Boxwave crystal clear, I knew I wanted transparent. But I had the same problem others are having with the edges lifting, and went back to TCs. Anyway, barring some delayed reaction problem with the Martin Fields product, it jumps to the top of my list.

FWIW, I got mine at absolutelyu.com (I have no idea if their price is competitve- they were just listed on the Martin Fields site as a US distributor). They packed some business cards in the envelope that include a coupon code "cardme" for 10% off orders. I don't see any expiration, nor does it look like the code has any restrictions of any kind.
    I also love MArtins overlays except they are about 2mm short on the 700p. Did you have the same experience?
    Quote Originally Posted by SonnyS
    Buy the PDAir for $6.95 -- same quality, lower price!
    I put my vote in for PDAir. If you shop around, you can find one for $4.95 . . . and it works great. And installation was a breeze . . . with full contact all around.
    Lee
    Quote Originally Posted by ajabbari
    I was very pleased with WriteShields from PocketPCTechs a couple of years ago for my Dell Axim. Those were the anti-glare AG models.

I'm looking to get their new glossy C2 version for my 700p. These are supposed to essentially be invisible on the screen.
    I have a C2 left-over from my Axim. I cut it down to fit the 700p. Looks excellent and has the smoothest, non-friction surface I've ever used and is thick; offering excellent protection of the screen. Highly recommend. There is some glare and the edges tend to not adhere well but when the screen is illuminated, you can not tell. It's a plus anyhow, I wouldn't know how to remove it otherwise.
    Global Posts
    374 Global Posts
    [QUOTE=rcyphermd]I also love MArtins overlays except they are about 2mm short on the 700p. QUOTE]

The 2mm was the reason why I stayed away from them. The gap in my old one bugged me and the new Boxwave doesn't have it. But it sure seems like there must be a bad batch of them out there with people complaining about the edges lifting.
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    im telling you guys, brando ultraclear screen protectors. Best I've ever used.

http://shop.brando.com.hk/ultraclearscreenprotector.php
    Global Posts
    304 Global Posts
    oh no, they don't have a 700p screen protector. DOH.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234