Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I keep getting the above alert on my 700P. Not sure what it is, as it appears under the flashing lightbulb in the upper left corner of the screen.

It is getting annoying, as I need to use the stylus, and remove the treo from its case to clear it.

And, I have no idea what it means.

Anyone else having this problem? It is the Verizon 700P, if that matters.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Sounds like wireless sync is getting interrupted for some reason.

Use the center button (hold it down) to bring up the alerts, no need for the stylus.

Do you have wireless sync set up & are you having problems with it?
    Global Posts
    468 Global Posts
    I do have wirelesssync set up, and no, I am not (to my knowledge) having problems with it.

I would guess that since I am getting these alerts, that there is a problem I don't know about.

And, thank you for the tip -- I did not know holding down the center button brought up the alerts. Would be helpful if that was in the manual somewhere.
    Visit My Blog

My website -- EsquireTech Solutions
    Quote Originally Posted by Esquire1996
    I do have wirelesssync set up, and no, I am not (to my knowledge) having problems with it.

I would guess that since I am getting these alerts, that there is a problem I don't know about.

And, thank you for the tip -- I did not know holding down the center button brought up the alerts. Would be helpful if that was in the manual somewhere.
    Well it may just mean that you made a phone call or did something else that stopped the wireless sync in mid sync. I used to see a cancelled by user error occasionally when I was on the 650 & *there* it meant that it was having a funky problem connecting to the vzw network & I need to turn the phone on and off again. I'd look into that if you are getting these alerts when not doing anythign else with the phone. I do love wireless sync - it's worth a little trouble getting it working correctly!

The center button trick *is* mentioned in the manual (verizon 700p user guide, p 83, using your phone, what are all these icons? section) and many times here. Sometimes you just miss information & I'm glad you got it now anyway.