1.    #1  
    I just discovered something that was so exciting to me I had to share. Actually, why not make this the official "lesser known things the 700p does" thread?

Anyway, I was using Blazer last night when I discovered that pressing the "n" key will take you exactly one page forward in your browsing history. No more "spacebar - up - right - center - down - center" for me!

I hope this was not common knowledge as that would make me feel a little silly.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Then there must also be a quick key to take you back one page at a time as well.
  3.    #3  
    Backspace takes you back one page.
    "If you think a weakness can be turned into a strength, I hate to tell you this, but that's another weakness." - Jack Handey
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    I just discovered something that was so exciting to me I had to share. Actually, why not make this the official "lesser known things the 700p does" thread?

Anyway, I was using Blazer last night when I discovered that pressing the "n" key will take you exactly one page forward in your browsing history. No more "spacebar - up - right - center - down - center" for me!

I hope this was not common knowledge as that would make me feel a little silly.
    Good Tip.
    Tks
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    I tried this on my 650....and it works on it as well...whoda thunk it??
    Visor Platinum-->Visor NEO--->M505--->Treo 300 Sprint--->Treo 600---> TREO 650 ---> Treo 700P ---> Treo 755 --->Touch Diamond--->Touch Pro ---> Palm Pre
    Check out the expert judges at http//:mobileappsshowdown.com
    nice tip!
    1 | 2